The MoFo Sleep Thread

Tools    

Early work day tomorrow so heading to bed now. Have a good night everyone!

It's 5.25am . Leaving for work soon. I wish I'd had that early night instead of getting engrossed in finding another 8 songs for the song tournament - time goes so quickly when you're having fun

Of to work we goooo! O_o

I think I finally passed out around 4:30 this morning, then had to get up at 6:30 to get ready for work. I should be getting off work here in an hour or so then I'm going to go home and crash. Currently running on an energy shot and willpower. Thank goodness I was schedule for only a half day. Don't think I could last much longer.

I think I finally passed out around 4:30 this morning, then had to get up at 6:30 to get ready for work. I should be getting off work here in an hour or so then I'm going to go home and crash. Currently running on an energy shot and willpower. Thank goodness I was schedule for only a half day. Don't think I could last much longer.
You suffered all that just so you could tabulate the results for the MoFo countdown?

Now I feel even worse for leaving you off my list.

Well I finished doing the list at about 2:30, which is only an hour or so past my usual bed time, but then I couldn't get to sleep.

And yeah, you suck for not voting for me.

I only worked 3 1/2 hours today.. had a few things to do after I got out of work.. got home about 1pm.. took a nap at 1:30.. damn...it was 4pm before I even woke up and Im still damn tired....