Sheep 2018

Tools    

Oh yeah, most embarrassing Pizza Fact about Mr. Camo is i enjoyed Donner Pizza more times than i'd like to admit as a drunken teen
Swedes eat their pizza with bearnaise sauce and something called "pizza salad". It's basically grated cabbage in a vinegar, black pepper, salt and mustard seed dressing.

Yeah you can imagine my face when I first saw that ****.

Oh my god, I forgot they also do this to pizza in Sweden....yes you can put kebab on your pizza, with pizza salad and bearnaise sauce but also...

I become one of those Italians, mad at food.

It wouldn't surprise me if I eat more pizza then anyone here, but I've never been that adventurous with toppings. I had a frozen sausage Pizzeria Uno pizza for breakfast that I added jalepenos to, and I just ordered a buffalo chicken pizza for dinner.

Swedes eat their pizza with bearnaise sauce and something called "pizza salad". It's basically grated cabbage in a vinegar, black pepper, salt and mustard seed dressing.

Yeah you can imagine my face when I first saw that ****.
Jesus. Sauerkraut is another thing i've seen on Pizza Menu's i have no interest in trying. It's good just don't want it on my Pizza.

Top Ten Fruits:

01. Rasperries
02. Peach/Clementine
03. Mango
04. Pineapple
05. Fig
06. Pommegranate
07. Grapes
08. Strawberries
09. Kiwi's
10. Apples

Orange Juice is my favourite drink but while i like the various types of Oranges they aren't quite Top Ten. Most Overrated Fruits: Banana's. Yeah, i went there!

Not counting stuff like Tomatoes or Avocado's because i think of them as something different and i'd have no idea how to rank them. Man i eat way too much fruit.

It wouldn't surprise me if I eat more pizza then anyone here, but I've never been that adventurous with toppings. I had a frozen sausage Pizzeria Uno pizza for breakfast that I added jalepenos to, and I just ordered a buffalo chicken pizza for dinner.
Had an intense debate with my friend about pizza a couple of days ago. His pizza choices bewilder me. His go to's are Buffalo Chicken, Spicy Beef or Pineapple & Onion. Couldn't get more polar opposite than that unless he liked Egg on his pizza...oh he likes Egg on his pizza. Sometimes i wonder why we're friends.

Not counting stuff like Tomatoes or Avocado's because i think of them as something different and i'd have no idea how to rank them. Man i eat way too much fruit.
Avo is weird on a pizza. I tried it. It's possible if you really know what you're doing with toppings and base, but warm avo...ugh just no. I've had that and it's really disgusting. And I love avocado.

Avo is weird on a pizza. I tried it. It's possible if you really know what you're doing with toppings and base, but warm avo...ugh just no. I've had that and it's really disgusting. And I love avocado.
That was just a general Fruit ranking btw, not a Fruit on Pizza ranking. And yeah agreed with your Avocado FACTS.

Had an intense debate with my friend about pizza a couple of days ago. His pizza choices bewilder me. His go to's are Buffalo Chicken, Spicy Beef or Pineapple & Onion. Couldn't get more polar opposite than that unless he liked Egg on his pizza...oh he likes Egg on his pizza. Sometimes i wonder why we're friends.
I love buffalo chicken, shrimp and garlic, and Mexican, but my normal is sausage, pepperoni, and hot cherry pepper.

I love buffalo chicken, shrimp and garlic, and Mexican, but my normal is sausage, pepperoni, and hot cherry pepper.
Of course you'd be into hot sausage and cherry peppers.

My god, please tell me you're not putting ALL of the above on a single pizza.

We've got to round up the people that like Pineapple on Pizza and send them to a different forum, they aren't welcome here!
There's an account for the pineapple cult on Twitter. They are Legion.

Of course you'd be into hot sausage and cherry peppers.

My god, please tell me you're not putting ALL of the above on a single pizza.
No no, that was 4 separate pizzas.

Also, I hate mushrooms on pizza.

There's an account for the pineapple cult on Twitter. They are Legion.
Stormfront loves Pineapple Pizza's i heard which makes Miss Vicky and any others racist by extension.

Sorry these are just the facts.

Back in my youth I used to eat garlic pizza - just the standard toppings (tomato paste & cheese) and about six cloves of garlic crushed. I don't have them anymore but to this day I've still never been bitten by a vampire

Back in my youth I used to eat garlic pizza - just the standard toppings (tomato paste & cheese) and about six cloves of garlic crushed. I don't have them any more but to this day I've still never been bitten by a vampire
That'd be good. A friend of mine said his mum used to make him Baked Bean Pizza when he was a kid which cracked me up. It'd probably be alright though.