BREAKING THRONES - A Poll

Tools    

Which series is better - Breaking Bad or Game Of Thrones?
76.00%
19 votes
Breaking Bad
24.00%
6 votes
Game Of Thrones
25 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Which series is better, Breaking Bad or Game Of Thrones?!

Each series has 5 seasons done, Breaking Bad is finished (Check out Better Call Saul if you havent yet!)

I tend to favor stories that flawlessly execute on a smaller scope than ones that execute well on a larger scope. So by that measure, it's Breaking Bad. It's a better story, better told.

That's how I respond to the stories, though, with no regard for what went into them. If I were judging them as productions, you'd probably have to say Game of Thrones is more impressive. More work, more storylines, and just a ridiculous undertaking in a technical sense. I am more impressed with the effort and efficiency of Game of Thrones, even though I'm more impressed with the elegance and overall storytelling of Breaking Bad. But since I tend to favor the former, Bad gets the nod.

GOT is great but Breaking Bad never ever lost its forward momentum where GOT can have some lulls. That world is just too big sometimes. I stopped reading the books because of it. The show hasn't lost me yet but we wil see how long they keep it going.

BTW, I pick The Sopranos over both.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
GOT isn't complete yet and has had a fairly lacklustre couple of seasons now, especially season 5. So ask again in like 3 years.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Season 1 of BB is not that great due to writers strike and only 7 episodes but as Tugg says it gets stronger each season, peaking with some of the best television of all time.

sopranos ?? it was good the first couple seasons but absolutely atrocious in the last 2 (at least)
I remember they kept taking so much time off, and them claiming it was to make the writing and story great. but no it turned out they just had no idea what to do and it devolved into a family drama daytime soap opera.

terrible.

I like GoT more, the writing is so hard to predict but it's always satisfying. Breaking bad wasn't nearly as complex and much easier for me to predict and follow.

Wow! BB is owning this vote! I did not expect that. I do think the 5 seasons of Breaking Bad are as solid tv as any, and more consistent than GoT. My vote had to go to Game Of Throne though as there really is alot of groundbreaking material being presented like never before on television, and better overall acting in this series than any tv series Ive ever seen. The highs for me in GoT were more than in BB, maybe it was because I couldnt root so hard for a drug manufacturer.

BB got EXTREMELY lucky with aaron paul. That character was supposed to die in the first season, it's not the writing and planning that made BB good. It's their keenness in seeing what they had and modifying the show to suit it's strengths.

Imagine it without aaron paul, how many people would be voting for it then? hmm

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
GoT is an epic experience, but it is not as fulfilling. BB's writing and execution is on a level by itself.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
BB got EXTREMELY lucky with aaron paul. That character was supposed to die in the first season, it's not the writing and planning that made BB good.
Not the writing? Come on now. I can't think of a better written piece of tv.

The writing was good, I agree. Although there was not a single female on the show that was likable in the least, so I think the writing had some big problems too! But the execution was fantastic I'm not trying to say it was a bad show by any stretch of the imagination .