Cricket's top 100 horror movies

→ in
Tools    

Reps for Frozen, and Triangle. Especially for Triangle massively under seen and under rated.

Top and bottom of that last set are fantastic. I've not seen The Ring, while I don't like either Don't Look Now or The Birds very much. I should watch Don't Look Now again, though, as it's been a long time since I last saw it.

Wow, probs for Final Destination, The Conjuring (obviously) and Triangle! I was very surprised with the twisted insaneness of Triangle when I saw it a long time ago now. Great flick!

70. The Blob (1958)

One of my first favorite movies; the remake was pretty good too.

69. The Entity (1982)

This is pretty intense, with Barbara Hershey being repeatedly attacked by an invisible spirit.

68. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

Another that's probably too low just because I haven't seen it in a while.

67. Dog Soldiers (2002)

Action packed and one of the best werewolf films ever.

66. The Slumber Party Massacre (1982)

A bit dated now, but this was one of my favorite movies back in the 80's.

I have The Blob, never seen it though. The rest of those are great movies.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
70. The Blob (1958)

One of my first favorite movies; the remake was pretty good too.

I saw the original version of The Blob many years ago, but I don't remember much about it past the actual premise of the movie. I saw the remake recently, but I didn't like it. I only watched it because I went to school with one of the actors in the movie, and it piqued my curiosity.

I saw the original version of The Blob many years ago, but I don't remember much about it past the actual premise of the movie. I saw the remake recently, but I didn't like it. I only watched it because I went to school with one of the actors in the movie, and it piqued my curiosity.
I imagine there won't be too many movies you've seen or liked on this list.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I imagine there won't be too many movies you've seen or liked on this list.

No, I'm not a horror fan, so I'l be happy when Halloween is over, and everyone starts posting their Christmas/holiday movie lists instead.

No, I'm not a horror fan, so I'l be happy when Halloween is over, and everyone starts posting their Christmas/holiday movie lists instead.
Ugh.

TBH, I'd have +repped that post just for having The Entity on it. I loved that film and, along with Pinocchio, it's the only film I've ever seen that has actually scared me at the time of watching it. This film lived in my head for years, too.

However, adding Dog Soldiers and Slumber Party Massacre means I wish I could rep you twice.

I wanted to see The Entity pretty badly when it came out, but my parents wouldn't take me to see it. It must've been very soon after it was released on VHS when me and my mother were visiting England and staying at a B & B. The lady who ran the place had it, and put it on for me after everyone else had gone to bed. It was pretty cool.