BREAKING THRONES - A Poll

Tools    

Which series is better - Breaking Bad or Game Of Thrones?
76.00%
19 votes
Breaking Bad
24.00%
6 votes
Game Of Thrones
25 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The writing was good, I agree. Although there was not a single female on the show that was likable in the least, so I think the writing had some big problems too! But the execution was fantastic I'm not trying to say it was a bad show by any stretch of the imagination .
Was there a man that was likeable? I don't think so.

Breaking Bad is better than GoT for me. Although like Yoda I tend towards the smaller scale dramas . Sopranos beats both of them, I'm with Sean and Camo on that

"Breaking Bad" had great plot, twists and suspense even if characters might not have been so likeable on their own, they usually fit well in the context of the story.

Welcome to the human race...
I voted for the Bad. More consistent in terms of season-to-season quality, generally tighter scripting, interesting toying with convention and technique, and of course some good performers playing well-rounded characters. What truly separates Bad from Thrones is that watching Bad never felt like an obligation.

Game of Thrones, I really liked the first 3 seasons of BB but after that I lost interest. It was mostly because I couldn't stand the character Jesse anymore.

Different for everybody.
There were plenty of guys that I liked.

Mike was easily my favorite character on BB, so glad he's in BCS

10 main characters of "Breaking Bad" from best to worst:
  1. Saul Goodman
  2. Hank Schrader
  3. Walter White
  4. Jesse Pinkman
  5. Gustavo 'Gus' Fring
  6. Mike Ehrmantraut
  7. Steven Gomez
  8. Marie Schrader
  9. Walter White Junior
  10. Skyler White

Game of Thrones, I really liked the first 3 seasons of BB but after that I lost interest. It was mostly because I couldn't stand the character Jesse anymore.

Mike was easily my favorite character on BB, so glad he's in BCS
But Mike didn't even show up till after you lost interest.

I will never understand the Skylar hate. I liked her throughout, even during her money laundering phase. I was never a fan of Marie though.

GoT is perhaps the most inconsistent show I've ever watched. Overall I think it's pretty great, but it drags (especially S05) and there are some mediocre or even awful episodes in between.

Breaking Bad all the way.

Breaking Bad.