I'm going to be on telly

Tools    

Congrats Jack! Living in the United States, we dont get to view that.. but Im happy for you!

That it's two great quizzes. Quizzy Mondays is, indeed, a ridiculous title that, like all tv day titles, should pollute tv at all, let alone the BBC who have no need for that kind of crap.

As for VCM, she's both. It's part of her charm. I think the first time I noticed her was on Late Night Poker in the early noughties.

Congrats! My only knowledge of University Challenge comes from that episode of The Young Ones. "Vegetable rights."
For those who don't know of this wonderful episode.

This is the stage that Jack would love to get to.

FYI -- there will soon be a MoFo version of this game show: MOFO UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE

Everyone will be able to play it. Stay tuned.

For those who don't know of this wonderful episode.

This is the stage that Jack would love to get to.

Stephen Fry was actually on the real University Challenge and he looks the double of one of my friends on it.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Epic! Was Paxman the mega douche he appears to be? Also the **** are you wearing hahaha. Defo watch this if I remember, and if I don't post the vid up mate.

Epic! Was Paxman the mega douche he appears to be? Also the **** are you wearing hahaha. Defo watch this if I remember, and if I don't post the vid up mate.
Nah, he was a great guy!

I'm wearing a burgundy velvet blazer with granddad collar shirt.

And will do!

Watching it now...

There's a guy on the other team introduced himself as "I'm Yaris Love Sky Walker"

Awesome.

Rrriiinnng! LIVERPOOL BENNETT!!!

Glad to see you getting those movie questions right buddy!!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Watching it now...

There's a guy on the other team introduced himself as "I'm Yaris Love Sky Walker"
One of the Strabane Love Sky Walkers, I suspect. His sisters are called Corolla and Hi-Lux Pickup.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Congratulations Jack!

It's only now that I can admit to being Top Of The Form champion 1984. Those are big shoes to fill but I think you'll manage it.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I ll watch this when I'm off later this week. Can you get a vid up in this thread?

Epic! Was Paxman the mega douche he appears to be?
Same question, but for the Sky Walker bloke.

I ll watch this when I'm off later this week. Can you get a vid up in this thread?
It's up on iPlayer now if you're in the UK.

Congrats on the win, Jack. Very strange cheering on Liverpool. BTW, when you buzzed in for a question, sometimes it sounded like the announcer was saying "Leave her, Paul Bennet" Made me laugh every time.

Brilliant Jack! Just finished watching. You and the lad Wainwright were excellent. Don't believe Paxo when he said he thought Oxford were 'rather better than that result suggests' , you guys thrashed them good and proper. We might be a red brick, but we beat those far more confident looking Oxford.
Very happy for you, you did our city proud