MoFo Turns 15; Knows Everything

Tools    

How many times has SC threatened to leave "for real this time"?
Depends on the phrasing, but the word "leaving" appears in his posts 153 times, if that helps.

How many current accounts does SC have? (no need to name them, just a number).
I don't wanna spoil the fun, but I think all the ones he's had, banned and active, come to about seven.

How prevalent is multiply accounts for MoFos to have? (in percentage terms).
I couldn't tell you; we have to check case-by-case. But since we only allow it here and there for joke purposes, it's extremely small, even though people joke about alts a lot. You probably don't have to worry about anyone you interact with even semi-regularly actually being someone else, for example.

Seems about right.

Anyway, congrats MoFo, and congrats Yoda. 15 years is mega impressive - thanks for all your hard work in keeping this place in top notch working order for us all to enjoy.

Thanks for the answers

One more question for now, does MoFo have a Site Map?

I know there are features such as the A-Z Members list, that doesn't have a link on MoFo's site. Is there a Site Map or list of these other pages?

How many current accounts does SC have? (no need to name them, just a number).
Maybe SC is Yoda's alt account and it's an elaborate scheme he cooked up to f**k with us all. Mark my words, on the 20th anniversary of the site all will be revealed. You'll see. *dons tinfoil hat*

A system of cells interlinked
I wish to know if I beat my old spam time with my recent One-Touch?

OMG Congratulations! Also happy birthday MoFo, I will remember it as today si also SpongeBob Squarepants's birthday (don't you dare asking how I know that)

About the questions, Do you know which is the first post of 10/24/2002 if there was any?

One more question for now, does MoFo have a Site Map?

I know there are features such as the A-Z Members list, that doesn't have a link on MoFo's site. Is there a Site Map or list of these other pages?
We don't, no. I'm not really against the idea, though they seem to have fallen out of style, as they can be a little redundant (and therefore one more thing to keep track of). I suppose one might become necessary if we want to add a handful of extra sub-pages and don't have anywhere to link them from, though if that happens I'll probably just rethink the navigation a little.

Just out of interest have you ever had cause in all that time to have to remind young Austruck just who's site it is?
You mean like admonish her for rulebreaking? If so, no, I don't think so!

I wish to know if I beat my old spam time with my recent One-Touch?
The tracker I built actually doesn't tap into that ban tool the way the other method does. But looking it up manually (assuming I'm looking at the right thing), I think it ended up taking about 3 minutes. So your high scores are unchanged, for now.

The tracker I built actually doesn't tap into that ban tool the way the other method does. But looking it up manually (assuming I'm looking at the right thing), I think it ended up taking about 3 minutes. So your high scores are unchanged, for now.
Oh wow - three minutes? I saw the post pop up on the recent activity and I was on that thing in seconds! But maybe it had been up for a bit longer and I just didn't see it!

Could be. I also could be wrong--I've never had to look the time up manually with that particular system, so I might have looked at the wrong thing. If you're pretty sure it was quicker I'll be glad to take a closer look.

Nah - no biggie!

As usual, the error is probably on my end, because I wasn't paying a ton of attention to the activity roll before that.

Wauw, 15 years? Congrats Yoda and everyone who build this thing from the ground up! I arrived late to the party, but I'm glad I can be one of the people to keep this thing going for as long as possible! I love this site and it's definitely the best forum I've ever been on and I've been to quite a few. There is a much better bond between users on this forum and though we have heated discussions they are nowhere near those of which I have experienced in the past. Yoda you are truly the master, thanks for an awesome place to use my spare time!

Anyways, question time...

- Since you asked it yourself, I'm curious what is the longest review ever written on here (I bet JayDee's Avengers review)?
- Since I used to spell 'definitely' defiantly, I wonder how many times I used the latter and thereby failed at gramma (edit: GRAMMAR! See? Another freaking mistake I make all the time because of the danish spelling)!
- What is my longest post not counting reviews... and what is my longest post when counting reviews?
- Who was the first to do an official tagged review and which was it?
- Who has the highest post count on the forum?

Here is a little to play with, I don't want to overstuff you! Congrats to you and MoFo once again btw!