The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I love it! She...does not.

You ready? You look ready.
Yup, the good ole...why in the hell did you put me in this sweater look. I know it well. I will see if I can dig up the photo of me rocking the same sweater disapproval look.

Mine is way funnier, though. Be on the look out. It'll be hysterical.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
And...we have arrived at the 18 month mark. Crazy!

Time is flying by, and this little character keeps surprising us daily. What a gift!

That's a 90's Alt Rock CD cover if I've ever seen one. Or at least a 2020 throwback album cover. Either the artist is named, Salamander East, or the album is. Probably a solo artist. Maybe James Iha from the Smashing Pumpkins? Or another Mark Lanegan side project with a few vocal harmonies from Tori Amos. Hell. Make it P.J. Harvey. That looks like a cover she'd use.

Great pic btw.

*EDIT*
A Veruca Salt reunion tour live album? Needs a coffee ring stain tho.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Dangit. I just found out that Nina Gordon is married. With two kids.
Oh well. I'll try to go on...

One of my sisters earliest memories is of being in a dress she hated but my mother loved and put her in often. Whereas, were it not for photos, I wouldn't be able to tell you a single item of clothing I wore until my first school uniform.

That's a 90's Alt Rock CD cover if I've ever seen one. Or at least a 2020 throwback album cover. Either the artist is named, Salamander East, or the album is. Probably a solo artist. Maybe James Iha from the Smashing Pumpkins? Or another Mark Lanegan side project with a few vocal harmonies from Tori Amos. Hell. Make it P.J. Harvey. That looks like a cover she'd use.

Great pic btw.

*EDIT*
A Veruca Salt reunion tour live album? Needs a coffee ring stain tho.
It's funny you say 90s, because that outfit was originally my wife's when she was a tot. That was in the 80s, but the 90s is pretty close!

Handmade with love, no doubt. That’s why it’s lasted from the eighties, which is remarkable if you think about it.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I’ve got my scissors in hand, put me in coach!

Now I wanna see the moonshine still, it’s down there somewhere.

I wish, I've been cutting for hours and hours.

cue the "smell my finger" joke

This one is all personality

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
2016: MoFos posting pictures depicting them
2020: MoFos posting pictures of their kids and/or pets
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I'm typically against people posting pictures of their kids online for every Tom, Dick and Harry to not only gawk at but take for whatever reason. I wonder if threads can be set to where only registered users can see them. If so, this would be a perfect candidate. I mean, it would be better to not post your kids on a forum at all, but at least this way there aren't so many eyes.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
My horror VHS

My Goosebumps collection

I'm typically against people posting pictures of their kids online for every Tom, Dick and Harry to not only gawk at but take for whatever reason. I wonder if threads can be set to where only registered users can see them. If so, this would be a perfect candidate. I mean, it would be better to not post your kids on a forum at all, but at least this way there aren't so many eyes.
This forum is pretty well moderated, so I doubt it is full of creepers and pedophiles lurking around in various threads. Beyond that, there are several layers of obstacles between some creep and say, my daughter, such as the fact that I use an alias on the sight etc. That's not taking into account several real world obstacles for them to bypass, such as my wife, myself, and our good friend Sig Sauer.

Of course, not posting the pics would be the safest course of action, but I have been on the site for over a decade (almost 2!), and I consider more than a few people here to be fairly good friends that I would like to share picture of my kid with.