Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.

This World Won't Break (Josh David Jordan, 2019)
6/10
Verotika (Glenn Danzig, 2019)
4/10
A Paris Education (Jean Paul Civeyrac, 2018)
6/10
Adoption (Márta Mészáros, 1975)
- 6.5/10

Katalin Berek chooses to help homeless kids when her boyfriend László Szabó doesn't agree to try to get her pregnant.
Peter Rabbit (Will Gluck, 2018)
6/10
Evil Takes Root (Chris W. Freeman, 2020)
- 5/10
Smurfs: The Lost Village (Kelly Asbury, 2017)
6/10
Intersect (Gus Holwerda, 2020)
+ 5/10

As usual, time machines cause lots of problems. Just ask Jose Rosete.
The Destiny of Lesser Animals (Deron Albright, 2011)
5.5/10
Gay USA (Arthur J. Bressan Jr., 1977)
+ 6.5/10
The Christmas That Almost Wasn't (Rossano Brazzi, 1966)
4/10
Pitch Black (David Twohy, 2000)
6/10

"Looks good"... oh, wait a minute.
Day 13 (Jax Medel, 2020)
5/10
Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons (Sung Jin Ahn, 2020)
6/10
Beast No More (Aaron Warwick, 2019)
5/10
Crshd (Emily Cohn, 2019)
6/10

Three college freshman friends (Isabelle Barbier, Sadie Scott & Deeksha Ketkar) learn some truths on the last day of school in this creatively-directed flick.
The Swerve (Dean Kapsalis, 2019)
5/10
End of Summer (Jóhann Jóhannsson, 2014)
6/10
Pets United (Reinhard Klooss, 2019)
5/10
Foster Boy (Youssef Delara, 2019)
6/10

Lawyer Matthew Modine and foster care victim Shane Paul McGhie grow to see each other for who they really are.

Manthan [The Churning] (Shyam Benegal, 1976)
+
Decent enough watch even if not proving to be the cream of Indian cinema

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Manthan [The Churning] (Shyam Benegal, 1976)
+
Decent enough watch even if not proving to be the cream of Indian cinema
Unrelated side note to you cuz I'm too lazy to follow the appropriate channels of communication, but "thanks! Updated."

lol

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Unrelated side note to you cuz I'm too lazy to follow the appropriate channels of communication, but "thanks! Updated."
lol
Nice to hear dinner has been reinstated to its rightful place in the pecking order

A great little film about two lost souls, Enid (Thoracic Birch) a cynical high school graduate struggling to find her place in the world and Seymour (Steve Buscemi) a nerdy middle aged man stuck in a comfortable but dull life. Brought together by a cruel prank, an unlikely friendship develops that parallels a breakdown in Enid's relationship with her best friend Rebecca (Scarlett Johansson). A quirky, funny and touching film with strong performances. Very enjoyable.

4/5 Stars. [/quote]

I really enjoyed this one too. The nutter buying 2 packs of cigarettes ("double shift!") at the convenience store a highlight!

Hamburger Hill (1987)

A way above average film about the Vietnam war. It's brutal and focuses on the futility of the war (or some aspects of it anyway). It's not all about nihilism like Peckinpah, for example, but more like a damned if you do and damned if you don't type of a perspective. The battle scenes on a hill look great.

Cyberbully (Ben Chanan, 2015)

Ms. Williams helps keep it watchable but the net result isn't great

A great little film about two lost souls, Enid (Thoracic Birch) a cynical high school graduate struggling to find her place in the world and Seymour (Steve Buscemi) a nerdy middle aged man stuck in a comfortable but dull life. Brought together by a cruel prank, an unlikely friendship develops that parallels a breakdown in Enid's relationship with her best friend Rebecca (Scarlett Johansson). A quirky, funny and touching film with strong performances. Very enjoyable.

4/5 Stars.
I really enjoyed this one too. The nutter buying 2 packs of cigarettes ("double shift!") at the convenience store a highlight![/quote]

What’s the name of the movie?

Cannot believe I watched a 4-hours movie all on the same day. And in Chinese, no less.

Very good movie.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Örökbefogadás - 7.5/10
Very good minimal movie from Hungary. I seem to have the best ratio from Eastern European movies (and Italian).

This is the first time I've rated a movie (on IMDB and here) but could not remember it.. It's gone up a half a point, but I must have made a mistake three years ago.

Burroughs was a fascinating guy who, unbelievably, despite his heavy drug use, lived to aged 83. Among his many talents was as a creditable actor. I really enjoyed 1983's Drugstore Cowboy, with Matt Dillon.
That was a good film GulfportDoc, I read into the authors story...seemed to not dodge the bullets Burroughs did in his life.