THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I wish there was an 18 year age limit on commenting on things online..also a required IQ test.
reading the comment section on articles makes me want to jump off a bridge.

I've been with my gf for 4 1/2 years although we broke up for a few months once in that time.

I kissed another girl on sunday and it's like i've gone mad.
sometimes when I think about kissing her i can taste it. this morning when i woke up i could smell her. I laid there in bed breathing through my nose like she was next to me, but i hadn't seen her in a day and a half and she's never been in my room.

I'm telling your girlfriend.
She just started a new job this week that's really important to her.
Don't screw it up!!!

When she comes home tonight I'm going to tell her.
She will have the weekend to compose herself before she goes back to the office

maybe you`ve out grown the relationship you`re in?

but it is completely normal to get tired of the one youre with,when you`ve been together for that long.

I guess I should also mention she moved to california for the job.. it's a 3 month thing but yeah she is on the other side of the country.
so it's not like i've been kissing her or sharing her bed this past week.

I'd be pissed. I'd leave ya. Especially since you're bragging about this on an internet forum to strangers.

Actually, I probably wouldn't leave ya, but that would be my mistake.

maybe you`ve out grown the relationship you`re in?

but it is completely normal to get tired of the one youre with,when you`ve been together for that long.
It's like scarlett johansson came to town and wants to date me.

Even so if i was really happy and in love with my current gf that shouldn't matter.
So it's a sign that's somethings wrong with my current relationship.

Either that or she is a miracle sent by god to convert me to the catholic church and turn me into a believer

I'd be pissed. I'd leave ya. Especially since you're bragging about this on an internet forum to strangers.
Ah well now I feel bad. but i won't apologize for feeling good about something in my life.
If it wasn't clear I am breaking up with her, it's over.

Don't start thinking this is a sign that something's wrong with your current relationship. It really might not be.

BUT.... if your current girlfriend is moving away across the country... to me, that seems like a sign that SHE isn't all that interested in you. I may be wrong... but it doesn't sound good to me. You may feel the same.

Don't start thinking this is a sign that something's wrong with your current relationship. It really might not be.

BUT.... if your current girlfriend is moving away across the country... to me, that seems like a sign that SHE isn't all that interested in you. I may be wrong... but it doesn't sound good to me. You may feel the same.
It's just a temporary 3 month internship.
But she has lived in boston for the last year getting her masters.

And won't graduate from boston til may.

Well, she might have done stuff behind your back without telling you. She may not have.... but maybe you fear/suspect she has.

Well, she might have done stuff behind your back without telling you. She may not have.... but maybe you fear/suspect she has.
I don't suspect her and I've been loyal to her this whole time.
Honestly I have a bit of a weakness for women but I don't sleep around and I thought it was a small slip up but then my brain started doing all these weird things to me like making me taste or smell her when she isn't there. is that normal? it feels like magic.

I don't suspect her and I've been loyal to her this whole time.
Honestly I have a bit of a weakness for women and I thought it was a small slip up but then my brain started doing all these weird things to me like making me taste or smell her when she isn't there. is that normal? it feels like magic.
I think it's your animal instincts trying to drive you to find her and mate with her.

I think it's your animal instincts trying to drive you to find her and mate with her.
Whatever it is I like it.
She doesn't know me that well or how broken I am though so I don't expect it to last.

That would be nice if it did.

It's like scarlett johansson came to town and wants to date me.

Even so if i was really happy and in love with my current gf that shouldn't matter.
So it's a sign that's somethings wrong with my current relationship.

Either that or she is a miracle sent by god to convert me to the catholic church and turn me into a believer
hah,someones got it bad
So it wasnt just some random girl then,you know her?

well sometimes its a sign theres something wrong.
sometimes its just stupidity.

But its sounds like you`ve made your decision to pursue this new girl?