Game of Thrones, Season 6

Tools    

Prediction: Arya kills waif this sunday. arya kills jaqen next sunday.
Ill do you one better. Arya is killed by bully girl, and becomes one of the faces. The God With No Name takes her mission upon itself since he/she absobs Aryas essence into itself, kinda how like Picard FUBAR'd the Borg in Star Trek when they assimilated him. Instead of making them go to sleep, she makes it gets her revenge. The No Named God gets her revenge with her face on.
Huh, huh?! Good, ya'?!

It was an episode that moved all the stories forward, but there was no fighting. I liked it!

lamest episode ever.
it certainly lacked the punch of the other episodes this season

but jaime leaving kings landing and arya leaving the faceless men are two big changes so the episode will pay off.

Welcome to the human race...
lamest episode ever.
Counterpoint: the complete absence of anything Dorne-related.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I didn't think that cameo would have been strung out like that.

In the books...
WARNING: spoilers below
Arya actually succeeds in becoming an acolyte for the faceless god.

I'm not really liking the direction the show is going with Arya. I still just enjoy watching Maisie on screen because she's a great actress, but the story is not very good.

She is entrapping that other girl cause I bet she got fake blood and is wearing something too protect her real guts. She I think will earn respect and her life back. I think all this was so Arya would admit she is is someone.

In the books...
WARNING: spoilers below
Arya actually succeeds in becoming an acolyte for the faceless god.

I'm not really liking the direction the show is going with Arya. I still just enjoy watching Maisie on screen because she's a great actress, but the story is not very good.
i doubt they`re finished with that storyline.

pretty boring episode tbh,and they cant use the "back from the dead" storyline any more times now.

also sansas speaking voice annoys me so much.
any idea who she was writing to?

She is Begging her Father Murderer for help and using his army too swoop in to make her queen after Jon and Wildlings Spill there blood in a seige too show Snow s commander skills and the North who survive the campaign will want Snow too lead for the Vale will unite the Northmen to picking Jon and Sansa will have too take a back seat too he half brother.

also sansas speaking voice annoys me so much.
any idea who she was writing to?
Sansa was convinced they don't have enough men to defeat ramsay.
She was writing to little finger, he has an army and has pledged to help her but she earlier rejected that help. In desperation she is changing her mind and seeking his army.

WARNING: "Next Weeks Description" spoilers below
Tyrion seeks a strange ally. Bran learns a great deal. Brienne goes on a mission. Arya is given a chance to prove herself.

Interesting about Arya. It could be interpreted in more than one way.

That's exciting about Bran. I wonder what it will be.

This episode moved the story along more. This will lead to the big fight and that will be the siege at Riverrun. That will be an excellent episode, and so should next weeks.
Yeah, you can't have overt action every week. The piece-moving episodes are necessary, and pretty exciting in their own right if you're thinking about what the moves imply about what comes next.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
They really do nail the dead people hanging look.

Suspect's Reviews

A system of cells interlinked
Excellent episode, once again. In regards to some of the comments about alleged poor writing, this show's writing is solid across the board, IMO. It's an excellent story with fantastic actors in almost every role. Events are moving forward, the story is moving along, and it's clear they have an end game in sight. This season has been really well-done so far.

Excellent episode, once again. In regards to some of the comments about alleged poor writing, this show's writing is solid across the board, IMO. It's an excellent story with fantastic actors in almost every role. Events are moving forward, the story is moving along, and it's clear they have an end game in sight. This season has been really well-done so far.
100% Agree.

I went into this season not just with little expectation but worse, thinking weve seen the best that GRRM had to offer. Was worried he was repeating himself in story patterns. I am so glad thats not the case, and no not every episode has to have a blood curdling combat or main characters dying for it to be deemed "good".