Best TV Shows still running

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked

Have to remind myself of the series I'm currently waiting for the next season:
» Gomorra - Season 5 (on hold because of the film L'Immortale)
» Better Call Saul - Season 5 (on hold because of the El Camino)
» Mindhunter - Season 3
» True Detective - Season 4
» Cobra Kai - Season 3
» Shameless - Season 10 (premieres Sunday, Nov. 3)
» Lodge 49 - Season 2 (August 12, hated the first, but will give it another try)

⬆️ So what’s the premise of this movie? That Ciro has come back to life?

Could be anything, flashback, a chapter of his life story we haven't seen in the series, saw a little boy in the trailer, I suspect that's supposed to be Ciro as a kid so I'm guessing maybe 'Ciro the early years' coming up story.

⬆️ Okay, could be, though the title “The Immortal” might lead one to think (hope) that he’s come back to life. Wishful thinking. Is this the movie he directs, which I had heard about, but didn’t realize he also acts in?

⬆️ Okay, could be, though the title “The Immortal” might lead one to think (hope) that he’s come back to life. Wishful thinking. Is this the movie he directs, which I had heard about, but didn’t realize he also acts in?
Yes starring, written by and directed by Marco D'Amore.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9048786...=nm_flmg_act_1

Here's a new trailer.

I think from the trailer alone we can agree that they recovered his body, and he probably didn't die after all. Marco D'Amore is not a good actor, that's my opinion, I think he have the looks and style, but he tries to hard, everything looks fake, the facial expressions, the walking, it should have less vanity. I hope they don't make this over dramatized, keep it raw, european like, like the series basically.

⬆️ Marco D’Amore is a fantastic actor. He made Gomorrah for me & it’s gonna be hard watching the show without him. An American show would never have killed off his character while the show is still going.

No one questioning the quality of the show Gomorrah, I also agree, if this was made in America it would be ruined already. The cinematography is great, incredible sometimes actually, how they film cars, vehicles in general is stupendous, the plot is great, the soundtrack helps a lot as well, the action is very good, I don't agree that Marco D' Amore is a great actor, but is my favorite character in the entire show.

⬆️ I love the theme music. I love the other guy whose name escapes me for the moment - Gennaro I just remembered. The two of them together are fantastic. Wonderful tv show.

I liked how they transformed Gennaro, or how the actor managed to do that, I didn't thought it would be possible, I was underestimating the actor potential possibly. I wasn't liking the character very much, this last season made me think again.

I liked how they transformed Gennaro, or how the actor managed to do that, I didn't thought it would be possible, I was underestimating the actor potential possibly. I wasn't liking the character very much, this last season made me think again.
His growth from dopey son to lethal killer was interesting & believable to watch. Not sure I like him, but he’s fascinating to watch.

No spoilers since I haven’t seen the latest season yet, but I adore Patrizia & cannot wait to see what she is doing now.

I don't seem truly hooked on as many shows as I used to watch. Well, since joining mofo last year, I think I'm watching a lot more movies And there's actually some reruns I can't resist re watching: like Murder She Wrote, Becker, and The Mary Tyler Moore show. And some of the shows I like aren't traditional one hour drama shows, but I' ll put them on the list anyway.

Law and Order SUV

Bull

Dateline

CBS Sunday morning show

Nature - a MUST

Nova

Putting in one 1/2 comedy - Mom - very funny and I rarely miss it.

I still get my news from tv and not the Internet, so just about any news show.

Can I still count Jeopardy?

Also like dropping in on Antiques Roadshow . And the one about tracing your roots.

Guess that's about it.
Nice to see some love for Bull...that show is great.