Mindhunter

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Just began season 2...not happy with the way they just skipped over Holden's breakdown and showed him strapped to a hospital bed...it would have been nice to see exactly what predicated the attack and why strapping him to the bed was necessary. Loving Michael Cerveris as the new boss. And is something going to happen between Tench and Wendy? There was a definite sexual tension between them in ep 1.
I think they can still come at this as a sort of flashback or trigger for Holden in the future. If they're being genuine about this breakdown, then it SHOULD show up again, given what he does for a living. It should KEEP coming back to haunt him.

Just wrapped ep 6 of season 2...Tench's wife is starting to piss me off...she keeps begging for everyone's help with Brian but she keeps telling help how to help. Loved wendy's fascination with BDSM sex during that interview and I also love that NO ONE wants hear anything Holden is saying in Atlanta so you just know he's probably going to end up being right about everything.

Note: the tweet overstates things. The show is not canceled, there's just going to be enough of a delay that they had to release the cast to do other things. It's not clear what the show's future is, but it's not been canceled.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Glad you posted a follow-up. I couldn't in good conscience like the other.

Still ugh though.

Still that sounds depressing as hell.

I also wonder if this falls in Netflix's way of working. They are more obsessed about developing new series (and giving them couple of seasons) rather than pumping money into existing ones, unless they are real commercially successful ones like Stranger Things.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
It’s just too damn good for it’s own sake. Some of these shots put everything else too shame. Tench and Bri, what a tangle to deal with.

Are there any updates on this show? I really miss it. Would have to rewatch all of season 2 at this point, in order to go into a season 3 without periods of confusion.

i get it, but bummer all the same.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I think TV should be done BBC style. Each series (i.e., season) is a complete story and they don't do filler episodes (their seasons are short). This is better than the American style of "let's just milk this cow dry."

We all knew it, but I had a glimmer of hope when they hinted that they were meeting a couple of months ago. Yeah, it sucks.

This was pretty clear already, but...

Is this code for Fincher asked for too much? But seriously, at this point I didn't expect it back but that it did not pull the numbers needed is baloney. It's a show about serial killers. All humans love shows about serial killers except for @gbgoodies. I've never asked her but it doesn't sound like her thing.

All humans love shows about serial killers except for @gbgoodies. I've never asked her but it doesn't sound like her thing.
Especially on Netflix. They're kinda the go-to streaming service for docs on serial killers and movies about serial killers and dramatizations about serial killers...

Honestly, that's probably about 75% of the content I watch on Netflix these days. And I'm not alone.

Especially on Netflix. They're kinda the go-to streaming service for docs on serial killers and movies about serial killers and dramatizations about serial killers...

Honestly, that's probably about 75% of the content I watch on Netflix these days. And I'm not alone.
nope. you're NOT alone. there are probably at least three creepy stalkers hiding in various shadowy corners of the house.

I wanted to type, "there are probably at least three other creepy stalkers..." but I don't mean to imply that you are creepy. or a stalker.