2017 Mofies Award Ceremony

Tools    

I think we should use the @ symbol when revealing the winners in case they come online so they can see their award
Good idea, that's why you should have hosted, ha!

I'll go back once I'm done and edit the post with the @mention thing It really is a good idea

Yup he is helpful! He's helped me and spent a lot of time explaining to my dense head how things on MoFo work. Congrats! Chris

I dunno who this Jess is, but typical Steve...thanking himself.

CONGRATS @Yoda!

My vote for most helpful was Citizen Rules (I would have also nominated @gbgoodies if I'd been available at the time). I've inundated these two with PM's asking for help ever since I got here.

My vote for most helpful was Citizen Rules (I would have also nominated @gbgoodies if I'd been available at the time). I've inundated these two with PM's asking for help ever since I got here.
Thanks Captain. I think I voted for you Best New MoFo when you first joined.

Number 7 award, is one of my favorites Not everyone can do what these people do and do it with a smile

The Nominees for are...

Nicest Mofo

Christine
CosmicRunaway
Cricket
Edarsenal

We should go this the anti Trump award, ha! The nicest MoFo around is....

I never thought there'd come a time when Sexy would win this Mofie or that he'd get my vote for it - mostly because I never thought he'd actually leave. But now that he has - and despite him being a pain in my ass - I do miss him. If you're reading this SC, please come back.
I've tried emailing him and more but no reply. Not sure if he hates me or he's just cut ties with everything mofo related. He was a good member and fun...funny, I knew it then but not nearly as much as I do now.

Hey SC, if you read this...give me a buzz. Don't be bitch.

Congrats Ed!

All of the nominees would have been worthy winners but ed's constant enthusiasm won me over and he got my vote.

Attention @Captain Steel You're up for the next award.

We love these people but they can be controversial, that's not a bad thing, it just means they have a lot to say!

The Nominees for.....

8. Most Controversial Mofo
Captain Steel
Guap
Velvet
Zotis

And the Winner is?

That's kind of lame tbh. I mean I get not wanting to be on a forum...but we had real life talks for hours and it was quality chatting. Sorry, I'm outing you a bit, SC. A friend is a friend, even with a few hiccups along the way, which we did have a couple.

Sorry Captain I know you had your heart set on this one....but nobody is more controversial than...

I hope did this award right? but if I didn't it's because I'm an ignorant murican, ha!

That's kind of lame tbh. I mean I get not wanting to be on a forum...but we had real life talks for hours and it was quality chatting. Sorry, I'm outing you a bit, SC. A friend is a friend, even with a few hiccups along the way, which we did have a couple.
It's ok. I feel the same way. I feel like I lost a brother. One day, maybe he'll touch base with us again.

It's ok. I feel the same way. I feel like I lost a brother. One day, maybe he'll touch base with us again.
Yeah but it's hard to trust someone, or get too close as a buddy, if they pull stunts.

Of course, I'd rather this be a stunt than something awful.