2017 Mofies Award Ceremony

Tools    

I never thought there'd come a time when Sexy would win this Mofie or that he'd get my vote for it - mostly because I never thought he'd actually leave. But now that he has - and despite him being a pain in my ass - I do miss him. If you're reading this SC, please come back.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
NURSE!!!!

THE MOFIE GOES TO

Yes, @Sexy Celebrity

And we miss you ... like the desert miss the rain.

Haha
inTENSE and dramatic!!!

Yay Spaulding!

I like all of the people who were nominated, but I truly look forward to seeing Spaulding's posts. He's always so thoughtful and articulate and makes a great effort to engage in discussion when he's here. A true asset to the community.

Yay Spaulding!

I like all of the people who were nominated, but I truly look forward to seeing Spaulding's posts. He's always so thoughtful and articulate and makes a great effort to engage in discussion when he's here. A true asset to the community.
He DEFINITELY needs to post more. Everyone on that list needs to!

The next award is

6. Most Helpful MoFo
Citizen Rules
Cricket
Mark F
Rodent
Tacitus
Yoda

There's a lot of helpful MoFos! that's what makes this place great I can certainly vouch for all of these nominees...they have helped me many many times.

The Winner is:

I think we should use the @ symbol when revealing the winners in case they come online so they can see their award

Grats Yods! Can't believe I never won that. Especially after so many people messaged me over 2017 thinking I was a Mod