The 2017 Mofie Awards - Nominations

Tools    

2. Best New MoFo
The new member that you think has made the biggest splash. Must have joined sometime in 2017.
Hmmm, I wonder who'll win this year?

Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I'm so happy this is being continued! If you need any help then holla

I'll fill out my list as fully as I can. But I haven't managed to be around as much this year so I'll need someone to spill on the best and worst threads this year

Can't remember when certain people joined either for the new mofo

IMO this shouldn't be so strict. If someone only really came to your attention last year and they joined in June 2016 i think they should qualify. There's also the fact that some don't come out of their shell for a while.

Plus, my Photoshop skills have improved since last year too so hopefully they'll be even better this year.
Well last year we used those medals I made, so I think your trophies will naturally be better anyway haha.

Well last year we used those medals I made, so I think your trophies will naturally be better anyway haha.

Watch this space
Medals might well be up again this year... but, with a twist

Sorry, i deleted my nominations post Too many people kept coming to mind and i didn't want anyone noticing they were removed for someone else thinking that meant i valued them more than that person or whatever. If i nominate i'll post it all at once and not edit it.

As an example of what I'm working with... Medal design, following on from last year's design... MoFo colours... MoFo's logo... with MoFo's fonts and colour schemes on the text too...

What's so special about a MoFie with MoFo's aesthetic?
Well, it's MoFo, it's the MoFies, and, the awards are made entirely from scratch.

Got it... I realised it was lacking something...

Who wants to give another MoFo one of these in February then?

Cool that you're running this Citizen but if it's okay i'd like to be removed from consideration like last year. I'll still send a list if you want but i'd prefer no one nominate/vote for me if anyone was even planning to. Thanks.
Usual response to this from me - genuinely would rather nobody include me on any ballot if by chance they are mad enough to even consider doing so.
Samr for me, CR. I'd prefer to be left out. TIA.
Boo Hoo!

Got it... I realised it was lacking something...
Yes I love that! Awesome!

I'm so happy this is being continued! If you need any help then holla

I'll fill out my list as fully as I can. But I haven't managed to be around as much this year so I'll need someone to spill on the best and worst threads this year

Thanks CiCi for offering help, I just might need it

Good question, who were all of the MoFos that joined last year?

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Hey Vamp, good to see ya The Mofies have been held in different months. Last year the nominations for the categories was at the end of November, so this year it's not to late
You probably don't remember but I didn't have my computer from about November (it may have been October) until February. So, yeah, I really missed the nominations last year.

I will try to make sure to get something in this year. February 20th seems doable as a deadline. There are some names already in mind for some of the categories, but I know I may miss something. I have very little time now, but one of these weekends I will go through everything on here and see if there is anything that I may have missed that may be worthy of a nomination.

It loooks like less categories this year. Did you cut down, CR?
Yup. This year there's 17 categories. I wasn't sure how much interest there would be so I thought less categories would make it easier/faster. Last year there was 23, before that there was 25 and before that was 22. I'm not sure how many Godoggo had in the first Mofies?

I think the first MoFies only had about 10 or 12 categories.

It was a quick throw-together that first year when Godoggo put it together at last minute.