Kaiser's Reviews

→ in
Tools    

Thanks for a great review of an old favourite of mine.

You ready? You look ready.
I watched this film in 7th grade in Civics. I enjoyed it quite a lot. Thanks for the review.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
woah, I haven't been back on this thing for so long

Lately I have been studying.... constantly studying, however on the flip side I have also watched a whole lot more asian movies (chinese/japanese/korean) and at first I felt... "DAMN there's a whole new world out there in cinematography"... the stories were orginal, the ideas were new and I thought I hit some kind of movie jackpot, but I didn't!

what I have experienced over these last few months is liken to those first we movies we all watched as kids, you know, that feeling where any movie you see feels like its the best movie in the world only to see more and realize how similar things are in the end. If yes, then yes! thats what I have been through.... however there are a great many asian movies that have impacted me and when my last exam is done 48hrs from now I plan to slowly write about them.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by kaisersoze

Lately I have been studying.... constantly studying, however on the flip side I have also watched a whole lot more asian movies (chinese/japanese/korean) and at first I felt... "DAMN there's a whole new world out there in cinematography"... the stories were orginal, the ideas were new and I thought I hit some kind of movie jackpot, but I didn't!

what I have experienced over these last few months is liken to those first we movies we all watched as kids, you know, that feeling where any movie you see feels like its the best movie in the world only to see more and realize how similar things are in the end. If yes, then yes! thats what I have been through.... however there are a great many asian movies that have impacted me and when my last exam is done 48hrs from now I plan to slowly write about them.
I'm glad to know you will be writing again. Can't wait to read about them.

Originally Posted by kaisersoze

Lately I have been studying.... I have also watched a whole lot more asian movies (chinese/japanese/korean)
That is abuse.

Can't wait.