Who's Who on Mo-Fo?

Tools    

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Hi, my names Gort...and im a necropheliac. I had my last limb....*sniff*...about 3 weeks ago now...its tough. I would KILL for another.

Ezikiel, AWSOME avatar, Brent = Genius. Brit Com at its best.

Undercover Lover/Emily, Im from Essex too! How crazy is that! I live in Bowers Gifford outside Basildon, where you at? Do you ever venture to The Pink Toothbrush? if not....DO SO.

im near romford, its just outside london

Ian Wrenn Kozar, which will be Ian Lee Wrenn as soon as i'm 18, anywho, i'm 14, live in Flemington (nowhere), NJ. I like horror flicks, certain, select music, and if you don't already know me, i'm an overexaggerating, hopeless-romantic. I'm also an expert on useless information, if u haven't heard of it, then i know everything about it.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
im near romford, its just outside london
Aaah a Romford girl. Time and Envy eh? You know, you dont seem very excited about this. On a site that is used by thousands of people all over the globe, what are the chances that two of the ones that are regular users only live 15 minutes drive away from eachother. Interesting. Meh.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I live in Calgary, which is in Canada..Thats right folks the great white north. I enjoy Horror films and comedy films (preferably horror) I'm an avid DVD collector, I listen to Metal and Punk, those are prominent genre's and I am master of TV theme songs

Hi, I'm Garrett and I'm a pretty boring guy.

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
Ian Wrenn Kozar, which will be Ian Lee Wrenn as soon as i'm 18, anywho, i'm 14, live in Flemington (nowhere), NJ. I like horror flicks, certain, select music, and if you don't already know me, i'm an overexaggerating, hopeless-romantic. I'm also an expert on useless information, if u haven't heard of it, then i know everything about it.
used to do a lot of shopping in flemington...had some nice shops there....

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
Ian Wrenn Kozar, which will be Ian Lee Wrenn as soon as i'm 18.
How come

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
I am James, 21, I'm a mathematician (well not official yet, wait 4 more months and I will have a piece of paper that says so). Generally I work various part-time/summer jobs to pay off tuition usually for insurance companies and goverment jobs

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Hi, my names Gort...and im a necropheliac. I had my last limb....*sniff*...about 3 weeks ago now...its tough. I would KILL for another.
Blib, you're a card; a wild card at that.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
oooh a mathmematician, so you're like wicked smart huh
Not really I struggle with it all the time... I just like it

I must become Caligari..!
Hi, I'am Reece and i am Really stoned, :P
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...