Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

The trick is not minding
I like this idea. I’m sure we can hammer out the details for this.
Would you want to host a Best of British HoF? or know anyone that would want to and would be a good host?

I like the idea but fear that I am not logistically minded enough to keep it all up to date and get the right info.

More than happy to give it a go.

I think it should be films that are Produced in Britain. I already have at least 10 ideas for noms
I don’t know if I could host it haha. I’m not that detail oriented either

Legend in my own mind
I don’t know if I could host it haha. I’m not that detail oriented either
We can put the hosting duties out to tender.

We can have interviews

I am happy for anyone that is keen to do it to do so.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
A British HoF would be a lot of fun.
We could probably get it together this summer after a few of the others get taken care of.
And I could host if no one else does

Legend in my own mind
A British HoF would be a lot of fun.
We could probably get it together this summer after a few of the others get taken care of.
And I could host if no one else does
Super!

That would be great

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I was watching this video that Holden Pike posted in a different thread, and it made me think that a Harrison Ford Movies HoF might be fun. He's done so many great movies that it would be interesting to see which of his movies would be nominated, especially if people pick the movies outside of his big three series, (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Blade Runner).

The trick is not minding
I was watching this video that Holden Pike posted in a different thread, and it made me think that a Harrison Ford Movies HoF might be fun. He's done so many great movies that it would be interesting to see which of his movies would be nominated, especially if people pick the movies outside of his big three series, (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Blade Runner).

Dibs on Witness 😏

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
That actually sounds kind of fun. And yeah, he does have quite a few great films outside the top three.
Dibs on Witness 😏
D@MMIT I was going to call dibs!!

lol

Thank you to everyone for waiting for me for the next Musicals HoF. I'm finally back, but I still need a few weeks for my eyes to be ready to watch movies. Technically I can see better now than I could see before the surgery, but I still have to wait until the beginning of March before I can get new eyeglasses to match my new prescription. Right now, I can almost see the TV, but distance viewing is still a little bit blurry. (It's kind of like looking through a camera that's just slightly out of focus.)

For those of you who are waiting for me for the next Musicals HoF, I just wanted to give you an update. I ordered my new eyeglasses a few days ago, and they should be ready in about two weeks.

So I should be ready to start watching the nominated movies around March 14th. I think @Citizen Rules said that he wants to host it, so there's no rush, but whenever you want to start it should be good. It just might take me a few days to get started watching the noms if it starts in the next few days.

Thank you to everyone for waiting for me.

For those of you who are waiting for me for the next Musicals HoF, I just wanted to give you an update. I ordered my new eyeglasses a few days ago, and they should be ready in about two weeks.

So I should be ready to start watching the nominated movies around March 14th. I think @Citizen Rules said that he wants to host it, so there's no rush, but whenever you want to start it should be good. It just might take me a few days to get started watching the noms if it starts in the next few days.

Thank you to everyone for waiting for me.
I'll start it soon, but not right now, so no rush, no problem BTW did you get some cool looking frames for your glasses?

I'll start it soon, but not right now, so no rush, no problem BTW did you get some cool looking frames for your glasses?

I think I looked at over 1000 frames before I decided which frames to get, but I finally decided on nice metal frames. They're pretty standard, but Hubby and I both liked them.

I'm more excited that I'm getting transition lenses. I've always bought an extra pair of sunglasses, but now I won't need to switch glasses anymore because the lenses will automatically change to sunglasses when it's sunny.

I think I looked at over 1000 frames before I decided which frames to get, but I finally decided on nice metal frames. They're pretty standard, but Hubby and I both liked them.

I'm more excited that I'm getting transition lenses. I've always bought an extra pair of sunglasses, but now I won't need to switch glasses anymore because the lenses will automatically change to sunglasses when it's sunny.
Oh nice! I don't wear glasses except for viewing the computer and TV, but if I did I'd like the transition lenses too.

I haven't kept up what are the next ones being talked about? I hope a general 22nd is on the horizon too
I was going to start the Live Action Musical II HoF (which will be small) and the Noir HoF (all inclusive) fairly soon and at the same time.

And Cricket had an interesting idea that I really hope we do:
I want to do my HoF idea and I want to host it. I think it will be awesome. For you guys organizing just let me know when it's my turn and I'll be ready. I have less time than ever right now but I'm excited for this.
@cricket do you know when you'll have more free time to do this? When ever you can host it, I'll join

And I'm sure we'll do a 22nd HoF, though I wouldn't mind waiting a bit to start it.

I haven't kept up what are the next ones being talked about? I hope a general 22nd is on the horizon too
I was going to start the Live Action Musical II HoF (which will be small) and the Noir HoF (all inclusive) fairly soon and at the same time.

And Cricket had an interesting idea that I really hope we do:
I want to do my HoF idea and I want to host it. I think it will be awesome. For you guys organizing just let me know when it's my turn and I'll be ready. I have less time than ever right now but I'm excited for this.
@cricket do you know when you'll have more free time to do this? When ever you can host it, I'll join

And I'm sure we'll do a 22nd HoF, though I wouldn't mind waiting a bit to start it.
YES to all four!!!

And Cricket had an interesting idea that I really hope we do: @cricket do you know when you'll have more free time to do this? When ever you can host it, I'll join
Whenever is fine with me, just send me a message when it's time.

Many of us are almost done with the HoFs we're in or getting super close, so anything you have the time is the right time! Even today, tomorrow, in a few days, just when you have time to do it.

Many of us are almost done with the HoFs we're in or getting super close, so anything you have the time is the right time! Even today, tomorrow, in a few days, just when you have time to do it.
Yeah I’m excited to get another one rolling, I’m completely done for HoFs at the moment.