The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

There are no Christmas trees in my house for the last 10 or 15 years, we’re lazy, we don’t like to spend money on futile things, like a plastic trees made in China for 20€, that’s one days work, and especially don’t cut something that we will throw away after a month.

I enjoy looking at Christmas trees and most of my ornaments have sentimental value, especially the ones that represent my pets- some of which have passed away. I smile when I look at them, which isn’t something that happens that often in other circumstances.
I bought my current tree for like $20 seven years ago. Have gotten plenty of use out of it. Well worth it for me,

I agree, it’s probably just laziness and simply lack of appreciation for Christmas traditions, I don’t like Christmas very much, it became a consumerism fest, but that’s another discussion for another thread.

Ritual has value.
Which is why our priest spent at least 10 minutes telling us on Sunday why his vestment that day was rose-colored. (Won’t bore you. It’s Advent-related.)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
No Christmas tree at my place either! Now that's the advantage of living alone! You don't have to pretend you care.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
Whoops! I think I forgot to post the 9 month pic...

Merry Christmas and happy holidays from Denmark

You've changed a lot since the last picture I saw, which was probably a couple of years ago. You looked so young, lean, and posh, now you look much more like a family man.

Looks like the photographer was drunk, or a major earthquake had just taken place Happy New Year Ash.....and to all MoFos!
it's a selfie.

You ready? You look ready.

One of my recent Members Only purchases: 100% wool. Super, super warm.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza