Are there any movie scenes you tend to re-watch on YouTube?

Tools    

I watch the ending to The Truman Show a lot. The performances are breathtaking. Ed Harris is superb. I implore you to watch it, and look at the subtle nuances on his face.

The Dark Knight ending also gives me chills. The score, along with the dialogue between Gordon and his son.

Vanilla Sky is another one.

I watch the ending to The Truman Show a lot. The performances are breathtaking. Ed Harris is superb. I implore you to watch it, and look at the subtle nuances on his face.

The Dark Knight ending also gives me chills. The score, along with the dialogue between Gordon and his son.

Vanilla Sky is another one.
It will be from films I don't own in the main; occasionally I'll look at something on there for convenience.

the intro sequence of Beverly hills cop 2
intro sequence of goldeneye
intro sequence of bad boys
intro sequence of tomorrow never dies
intro sequence of top gun

It's rare, but there are a few. A few which anyone who has known me during my time on this site will almost certainly know were coming.

Still my benchmark for an opening scene. If you don't want to watch the film after watching this, just move on.

NSFW

I don't think either of these need any explanation.

Had youtube been around in the early 90's, I'd have watched this opening scene on a loop.

Powerful and just a brilliantly executed scene! Must have watched this well over 20 times now...Haha.

“I was cured, all right!”
Are there any movie scenes you tend to re-watch on YouTube?
No, I prefer to rewatch the movie, but there's only one exception:

Heath Ledger's Joker is just captivating to watch.

Skip to 1:17

The birth of Catwoman. Michelle Pfeiffer

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Lost Highway - Seriously good acting, and craziness of David Lynch shown in its greatness.

The birth of Catwoman. Michelle Pfeiffer
I like the inversions of Selena's normal actions, knocking the lamp over instead of switching it on, pouring the milk anywhere but the bowl. It reminded me of Heath Ledger having the Joker bite the head off a flower and chew it and also empty a glass of wine and then drink thin air .

I still love Michelle Pfeiffer – I really, really need to watch Married to the Mob again.