Battle Of The War Movies

Tools    

David Lean all the way.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

"The Great Escape" is the best movie of all time!I would call it a POW movie and not really a war movie!After all there is no fighting only POWS at a camp!
Anyway love that picture way cool!Well see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Originally Posted by poeman

I watched this movie in communications class in college, and ever since then I love it. Guinness gives this a huge boost towards my vote.
I give Bridge on the River Kwai a big !!

my vote BOTRK

Bridge on the river kwai advacnes

NEXT BATTLE:

BRAVEHEART

VS.

PIANIST

braveheart yo

But...

I'll vote for the only movie between the two that resembles a war movie.

Guess which one that is.

I'm going to be controversal and say 'The Pianist' even though I haven't seen it.
Braveheart was O.K but nothing special to me whilst The Pianist which I've yet to view looks that it has behind it a more distinctive and personal plot. I have seen clips and to me looks quite impressive.

Crap, I go to a friend's house for one lousy stinking weekend, and I miss like 80 thousand movies. More like 4 but anyway. . .Braveheart all the way. The Pianist holds no comparison IMO.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Braveheart, it had more of the WAR element which I liked

BRAVEHEART ADVANCES

NEXT BATTLE:

BLACK HAWK DOWN

VS.

TORA TORA TORA

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Black Hawk Down

Is there any bias in these battles, tora dont stand a chance really. My vote is BHD class movie

I'll have to vote for Black Hawk Down on this one.

Black Hawk Down....great movie

black hawk down advances

NEXT BATTLE:

STALAG 17

VS.

APOCALYPSE NOW

ALSO 1 MORE BATTLE TILL QUARTERFINALS

Geez, another concentration camp movie vs war movie, I guess I'll choose the war movie.