1972 - 2
1973 - 4
1974 - 1
1975 - 4
1976 - 2
1977 - 2
1978 - 0
1979 - 3

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Mine (assuming my maths is correct):

1970 - 2 films, 26 pts
1971 - 1 film, 6 pts
1972 - 3 films, 59 pts
1973 - 0 films, 0 pts
1974 - 3 films, 59 pts
1975 - 4 films, 43 pts
1976 - 1 film, 9 pts
1977 - 2 films, 45 pts
1978 - 4 films, 35 pts
1979 - 5 films, 43 pts

I should be on the Member List but I'm not.
I didn't get into the office and update until this morning, Tiger. You're there. Officially. I don't count from the time I receive the PM with the list, but from when I enter it into the spreadsheet.

Up to forty-nine MoFos now, overnight. It will be fifty, but Powdered Water has to get back to me, I think one of his titles is ineligible, so he's not officially in the mix quite yet until we clarify or he replaces it with another flick.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I submitted the best list on this forum. I can't wait to see where my number 1 ends up.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Taxi Driver will be number one.

Sorry I spoiled your fun.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Its chances will most certainly be increased when it gets some good 25 points from me pretty soon.

You guys are forgetting that the top 10 was already announced here...

Top 10 prediction:

The Godfather
Star Wars
The Godfather: Part II
A Clockwork Orange
Chinatown
Taxi Driver
Apocalypse Now
Jaws
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Alien

Someone had to

I think the top 9 is pretty certain, wasn't sure about 10 but Alien makes sense with all the big Sci-fi/horror fans around here: Swan, Slob, Nostromo etc., it might even go higher