best feel good movies

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
I don't know... for me, it's Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Any agree with me on that one?
Yup. Also the first Indiana Jones one.

Lost In Translation
The Princess Bride
The Neverending Story

Feed me breadcrumbs
The Princess Bride is a bloody good choice. "...Send for the Brute Squad!..."

Shawshank Redemption always made me smiley for the rest of the day.

Just recently for me:

The Joy Luck Club

Oh yeah.

the only hayward man will ever need
Originally Posted by SpoOkY
I definately agree with Forest Gump, it's a very uplifting story. Also I felt Garden State, Dead Poet's Society, 50 First Dates and Eternal Sunshine of the spotless Mind have made me feel good as of late .
eternal sunshine is such a good feel-good movie.

saying that, Groundhog day has got to be the best
"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I felt like destroying something beautiful." - Tyler Durden

Amelie is a definite, even listening to the soundtrack is enough to make me smile.

A Little Princess. I've loved for more than half my life.

Fight Club. I watch it every now and then when I get peeved at how shallow some people can get and it makes me laugh. Especially Bob. "We're still men!"

The Goonies...nothing even comes close. If I'm in a sh*tty mood, that one never fails to put a smile on my face.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Forrest Gump is awesome and I love Gary Sinise in that. It makes me feel good at the end but not through the whole movie if anyone follows me.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Ocean's 11
Thomas Crown Affair
Love Actually
What a Girl Wants
Bridget Jones

Originally Posted by nebbit
I agree

Wedding Singer
Serendipity
Notting Hill
I.Q.
Parent Trap
Cutting Edge
Kate & Leopold

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Yup. Also the first Indiana Jones one.

Lost In Translation
The Princess Bride
The Neverending Story
Of course YOU would be the one to take my top choice... The Princess Bride

Others that spring to mind as always putting a smile on my face:

High Fidelity
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
Bringing up Baby
Best in Show
Harvey
Philadelphia Story
When Harry Met Sally
This is Spinal Tap
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Brain Donors
Clueless
Hoosiers
Arsenic and Old Lace
Babe
The Sting
Rocky IV

Field of Dreams (any American boy who doesn't get a little teared up at 'You wanna have a catch?' is missing a very important part of his soul)

and all Kevin Smith movies.

Just a few that came to mind.

My Top 100 favorite movies.

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
Van Wilder
Garden State
Barbershop

Originally Posted by Lance McCool
The Goonies...nothing even comes close. If I'm in a sh*tty mood, that one never fails to put a smile on my face.
Goonies is the best answer, i agree. But if i had to pick another i'd say Cool Runnings. Like they finished in last place, but on some other level.... they really finished first O.o

motivationally deficient
Mrs Doubtfire
Forest Gump

Films that spring to mind are:

A Night at the Roxbury (Just hearing the song "What is Love?" brings a smile to my face)
The Wedding Singer
Both the Wayne's World films
Both the Bill and Ted films
Say Anything
Zoolander
Godzilla

-Grosse Point Blank

Oh man! When I need my "feel good fix", I definitely turn to good ol' 80's movies (Top Gun, Revenge of The Nerds, The Golden Child, Big Trouble In Little China, Back To The Future and Ghostbusters, just to name a few of my favourites) and I'd say my ultimate feel good movie is Coming To America with Eddie Murphy. A classic!

I don't know. There's just something with 80's movies that's so unique in the way they were filmed.