What actor/actress was in these TV Shows?

Tools    

Those actors are all correctly identified.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

That's her!

Paget Brewster
”Another Period” + ”Criminal Minds” + ”Grandfathered” + ”Andy Richter Controls the Universe” + ”Bojack Horseman” + ”Community” + ”Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law”

Paget was also a series regular on "Huff”, ”Love & Money”, and ”The Trouble with Normal”, had a six-episode arc on ”Friends”, has been one of the storytellers on ”Drunk History”, and lent her vocal talents to many other animated series including “The Venture Bros.”, “Dan vs.”, “Godzilla: The Series”, the newer version of ”DuckTales”, and ”American Dad!”.

You're up, @Claireofthemoon

Pat Swayze & James Read in the TV mini-series "North & South" + "The Godfather of Harlem" would mean the answer is
Forest Whitaker
Which I guess makes the other a publicity photo of Michael Kelly for "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior"

OPEN FLOOR

Stephen Root is in at least two of those.

I recognized Barry and Man in the High Castle, but figured it out from Kim Possible and The Idiotsitter (shoutout Jillian Bell!)

Stephen Root is in at least two of those.

I recognized Barry and Man in the High Castle, but figured it out from Kim Possible and The Idiotsitter (shoutout Jillian Bell!)
He's in all seven, actually.

Stephen Root
”Barry” + “Justified” + “The Man in the High Castle” + “NewsRadio” + “Kim Possible” + HBO’s ”Perry Mason” + “Idiotsitter”

Stephen was also in the HBO mini-series ”From the Earth to the Moon”, a regular on ”Hearts of the West”, “Stephen King’s Golden Years”, and ”Ladies Man”, had a recurring role on ”Boardwalk Empire”, a four-episode arc on ”True Blood”, a five-episode arc on ”Pushing Daisies”, nine episodes of ”The West Wing”, four episodes so far of "Brooklyn Nine-Nine", and he has lent his voice to “Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot”, “American Dad!”, “Batman: The Brave and the Bold”, “Adventure Time”, “Gravity Falls”, and ”King of the Hill”, among others.

Your turn if you want one, @Takoma11.

Sure! Give me a minute. (And just to state the obvious, start with 2 or 3 images, then post a few more if no one gets it?).

You might as well get used to the fact that Holden never posts just two or three images