Album Cover Art

Tools    

Cheers. I was actually looking for a good Santana one myself.
I was wanting to put Santana's Abraxas on here, but there's a topless lady on the cover. Too bad, because the overall album cover, folded out, is a quite beautiful piece of art.

I was wanting to put Santana's Abraxas on here, but there's a topless lady on the cover. Too bad, because the overall album cover, folded out, is a quite beautiful piece of art.
Whatever happened to my Abraxas album?

Brilliant cover.

Loved The Band. Sadly, only the two guys on the right are still alive.

Whatever happened to my Abraxas album?
Well, as I stated, the album has a topless woman fairly front-and-center and I don't know if it will pass the mods standards on this PG-13 site (although I have seen topless women in PG-13 movies). Until they say different, I won't be posting it.

Well, as I stated, the album has a topless woman fairly front-and-center and I don't know if it will pass the mods standards on this PG-13 site (although I have seen topless women in PG-13 movies). Until they say different, I won't be posting it.
I actually meant wonder what happened to my own Abraxas album. I used to love it & though I have a lot of vinyl still that one is MIA.

I actually meant wonder what happened to my own Abraxas album. I used to love it & though I have a lot of vinyl still that one is MIA.
I actually had it, too, but in the days when CDs became the vogue, I slowly gave away or sold my albums to kinfolk and friends alike, so, to wrap up, it's a goner.

Not to argue, because you're just being cautious and all, but I have seen more explicit stuff posted on this forum than the Abraxas cover.

I actually had it, too, but in the days when CDs became the vogue, I slowly gave away or sold my albums to kinfolk and friends alike, so, to wrap up, it's a goner.
And now vinyl is back again. Who knew.