Favorite Movies That Are On YouTube

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I just saw The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari with someone who shared one of my favorites.. Thanks Vicky, and I'll check out "Sansho the Bailiff" -- thanks Raul..

Master of My Domain
12 Angry Men is all I can find, but at least it's better than nothing.

Plague Dogs. 1982

A little dark, but a solid story

Marquis. It's in parts, but the whole glorious thing is available with English subtitles. It's guaranteed to blow your mind.

God of Gamblers Returns
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what." - Stephen Fry, The Guardian, 5 June 2005

The Thrill Of It All! (1963)

Love, love, love The Thrill of it All...I think it's one of Day's best films but you don't see a lot of discussion about it. She has MAD chemistry with James Garner, maybe even more than she did with Rock Hudson.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
A Woman Under The Influence is on there... separated in two parts... (You can remove the Japanese subtitles by clicking on the CC on the bottom right hand corner of the video)

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Liquid Sky
Great freaky film. Used to see this at the midnight show in the East Village back in the day.