What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

And by strange coincidence, I was updating my ipod a bit, adding some things, removing others...while adding Maddy Prior (Steeleye Span), noticed it's her birthday today.

Guess I'm playing

Happy birthday Maddy!

A system of cells interlinked
YESSSSSS!!! How was the show? We are seeing them in November.

YESSSSSS!!! How was the show? We are seeing them in November.
I couldn't stay for it all, as it was "everyone pack up and get out of town" right after Opeth played. So I watched for the time it took for them to pack up. But what I saw was very good. Pity I couldn't stay.

I couldn't stay for it all, as it was "everyone pack up and get out of town" right after Opeth played. So I watched for the time it took for them to pack up. But what I saw was very good. Pity I couldn't stay.
I have watched a live DVD, and they seem really tight live. Alissa's vocals are spot on live, too. Can't wait to see them! We have Dark Tranquillity in September, as well.

I have watched a live DVD, and they seem really tight live. Alissa's vocals are spot on live, too. Can't wait to see them! We have Dark Tranquillity in September, as well.
Were you ever a fan of Tokiko Shimamoto?

Were you ever a fan of Tokiko Shimamoto?

I've not heard this! I will check it out soon!

(I have no sound on this workstation I am currently at right now)

Slipknot - Duality

\m/\m/

This video, this photo. Nuff said.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534