The best unintentionally funny scenes

Tools    

This was the best one I've seen in a while. This whole movie was hilarious.

Any scene where Shia Lebouf tries to act.

In terms of movies that are respected and quasi-respected,

The crop-duster scene in North by North West, how there's this convoluted plot to lure Cary Grant out to the middle of nowhere so they can shoot him from a plane, and then the plane crashes into an oil truck (and looks really fake the whole time).

Beach Volleyball in Top Gun, actually pretty much all the macho parts of that movie always seemed ridiculously corny to me.

In Death By Hanging (Oshima, 1968) there's a part where two characters start rolling down a hill, repeatedly, over and over again, the same two shots looped. It's very silly but also serves the intended (?) of being kind of hypnotic and beautiful.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Respected, Reschmected.

This is for those of you who believe that trailers never showed "all the good parts" back in the day... I guess that monster brought his birth certificate with him.

Semper Fooey
It figures The Giant Claw would be a Sam Katzman production.

Thisn isn't, but could have been.

&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Semper Fooey
In terms of movies that are respected and quasi-respected,

The crop-duster scene in North by North West, how there's this convoluted plot to lure Cary Grant out to the middle of nowhere so they can shoot him from a plane, and then the plane crashes into an oil truck (and looks really fake the whole time).
The crop duster scene is great!

The scene is well shot, but I agree that it really is the worst idea ever (and the worst pilot ever). Also, is the pilot shooting at him with a pistol or something ? He flies past and then the bullets start flying.

A person is smart. People are dumb
Probably the scenes in bad horror films which take themselves too seriously; for example The Wicker Man remake: "KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR ******* HONEY!!!" or "HOW'D IT GET BURNED?! HOW'D IT GET BURNED?!"

Mark Wahlburg in The Happening. He's so funny but I'm not sure if he's supposed to be? Specifically the scene when the old crazy lady gets paranoid he wants to kill or rob her while she sleeps. His sincerity is hilarious to me.

Probably the scenes in bad horror films which take themselves too seriously; for example The Wicker Man remake: "KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR ******* HONEY!!!" or "HOW'D IT GET BURNED?! HOW'D IT GET BURNED?!"
You can pretty much say that about the whole movie.

Semper Fooey
Much funnier than Airplane. Just reading the names of the actors that are all in the same movie at the end is hilarious.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I agree with you that it's very funny, and I saw it at the theatre. I also think that although it was advertised as a legit Airport sequel that most of it was intentionally ludicrous (from the scripter's end anyway) so what made the movie was everybody acting in the flick playing the melodramatic hokum completely straightfaced. The special effects, especially during the conclusion, have got to be in on the joke too, so I think it's camp, but mostly intentional camp.

I laughed several times when I was watching Legion... particularly during the old lady scene... which I don't think was supposed to be funny at all... ... and... I still have a bad habit of laughing during the toilet scene in Trainspotting... and I know several people who can't make it past that scene and kinda think I'm nuts for laughing at it...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
The end of Basic Instinct.

When Sharon Stone rolls over in bed facing Michael Douglas.

My girlfriend and I both busted up laughing.

The scene in the terrible Mirrors where Kiefer Sutherland and his wife reconcile after he proves to her that there are supernatural forces at work. Can't remember the exact dialogue, but he says something like how he was sorry it all happened and she says 'oh don't worry honey I should have believed you' Watched it at the Fright Fest festival two years ago where I was working and believe me the entire cinema creased up at that. That's when I proper realised the film sucked.