Mixtape Request Thread

Tools    

I got for good luck my black tooth.
In this thread, you can put out a request for a mixtape with any theme you want and someone else will come up with a tracklisting for it and post it. My request is a cliche but I could really use this at times. Could someone please make a mix of songs to pick you up when you are depressed?

I am having a nervous breakdance
I don't listen much to music when I'm depressed... sorry...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I don't listen much to music when I'm depressed... sorry...
no problem, I should get around to making my own mix for that anyway. But do you happen to have a request?

Okay, I want you to make me a mixtape with new indie rock, alternative rock or whatever you wish to call it. I want to find out about new music.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Okay, I want you to make me a mixtape with new indie rock, alternative rock or whatever you wish to call it. I want to find out about new music.
Ok, but it will take me a little while because I now have to make mixes for several other people as well.

just to give you an update piddzilla I am going to attempt to make you a tracklisting made up of music you can download legally for free through netlabels and other sources and then post the links so you can download all the songs and burn them onto a cd. But as I said this will take a while. If it takes too long just remind me to get my but in gear. This is the easiest way I can introduce you to new music that you can easily get access to.

Originally Posted by Strummer521
just to give you an update piddzilla I am going to attempt to make you a tracklisting made up of music you can download legally for free through netlabels and other sources and then post the links so you can download all the songs and burn them onto a cd. But as I said this will take a while. If it takes too long just remind me to get my but in gear. This is the easiest way I can introduce you to new music that you can easily get access to.
Sounds good to me...

Wow, I never came through on that one. The worst part is, now that I realize it, I still have no plans to do it.

Maybe someday. In the meantime Piddzilla, for music that would qualify for the mix I said I'd make you, here are some links:
www.comfortstand.com
www.wakeofthemoon.com
http://www.secretlycanadian.com/jenslekman/dept.htm
http://www.thewoodsmen.net/music.html
http://www.wmrecordings.com/index2.htm

That should be enough to get you started, if you feel like it, you can make your own mixtape.