Best Line in a Pixar Movie

Tools    

Originally Posted by ChasingButterfly
Since we [haven't] had one from A Bug's Life...
Well to be fair, that's only because it's dull and completely unmemorable.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Well to be fair, that's only because it's dull and completely unmemorable.
:O Seriously? Mind you, I havn't seen it since I was little but I thought it was decent enough, not as great as the other Pixar movies but I enjoyed it!

it's good, but not on pixar's level.

Yeah, I wouldn't go as far as to call it "dull." But it's absolutely their weakest effort. Antz, the DreamWorks CGI-ant-film-alternative, is actually better.

"Actually, my middle name is Marion, but don't spread that around."

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I don't remember anything from Antz, but I remember the climax from A Bug's Life

Suspect's Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
There is a scene in Toy Story when all the toys are going across the roof to find Buzz and as Rex is walking and talking he walks off the edge of the roof as he was suppose t grab onto Slinkys tail and missed so he falls and yells, this makes me laugh like a child everytime I see it.

A person is smart. People are dumb
Finding Nemo: "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy."

I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose.
Buzz Lightyear: "I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet"
Woody: "Oh. Well, that's good"
Buzz: "But we're not on my planet, are we?"
-------------------------
Rex: "Look at my little arms! I can't press the fire button, and jump at the same time!"

I just love Rex!!!

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Toy Story isn't my favorite Pixar, but I Rex

Rex: How do you spell FBI?

Rex: Great! Now I have guilt!

Buzz: I've come from a far away plant, deep in the distant galaxy (or something like that)
Rex: Oh, I'm from Mattel

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
My favorites:

Buzz: Excuse me, I think the word you're searching for is "space ranger".
Woody: The word I'm searching for, I can't say, because there's preschool toys present.

Mr. Potato Head: Laser envy.
-Toy Story

Doc Hudson: All right, I wanna know who's responsible for wrecking my town, Sheriff. I want his hood on a platter! I'm gonna put him in jail till he rots. No, check that... I'm gonna put him in jail till the jail rots on top of him, then I'm gonna move him to a new jail and let that jail rot. I'm -...
[Doc finally spots Lightning]
Doc Hudson: Throw him outta here, Sheriff! I want him out of my courtroom, I want him out of our town! Case dismissed!
-Cars

Needleman: So I said, "If you talk to me like that again, we're through."
Smitty: Oh! What did she say?
Needleman: You know my mom. She sent me to my room.

Roz: Your stunned silence is very reassuring.
-Monster's Inc

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Dory: I suffer from short-term memory loss.
Marlin: Short-term memory loss? (Dory nods) I don't believe this!
Dory: No, it's true! I forget things almost instantly. It runs in my family! Well I mean... at least... I think it does. Hum... Where are they? ... Can I help you?