Movie Scenes that you wished you didn't see

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
hai friends i wish to download spanish movie like amora idiota , have any free link
Yep - here it is, right here:

This covers it pretty well

I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose.
Bad Boy Bubby, the one scene that shows Bubby having sex with his obese mother. Very disturbing, despite GROSE as hell!

The scene where they slaughter the large turtle in Cannibal Holocaust. Very unnecessary.A long with the other animal scenes.

For my first post....... I could do without:

Epiphany's end in "Angel Heart".
The tire erasing Vanessa Ferlito's face in "Death Proof"
Jennifer Lopez.

A person is smart. People are dumb
The scene in Orphan where the creepy little girl crushes the wounded pigeon with a rock. I know not many people like pigeons, but still...

Saving Private Ryan -- when Pvt. Mellish gets killed by the German soldier, screaming "No, No, No". That was harsh.

That's the knife-fight scene, right? Except for Tom Hanks I don't remember one member of the squad from another, and that's the only scene I remember out of the whole film--like you said, it was harsh, especially if you understand the German is telling him, "Sleep, sleep" as he's slipping the knife in.

Female Jungle Poster
The animated corpse with shears, following the nurse down a hall in Exorcist 3. Dumbass movie, but that scene chills me every time.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

The scene in Misery where Kathy Bates breaks James Caan's ankles again. The whole dialogue before she actually does it already made me uncomfortable, then she places the log between Caan's feet. And I totally cringed when she sledgehammered his ankles.

I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose.
Hah, how could I forget?!

WARNING: "Antichrist" spoilers below
The "Antichrist" scene where Charlotte Gainsbourg cuts off her clitoris, right after smashing Willem Dafoe's nuts, and makes him cum blood.

Oh Lars Von Trier, you are a sick, sick person...

Scene from Irreversible where guy gets
WARNING: "Irreversible" spoilers below
his face bashed in with fire extinguisher and the 9 minute sodomizing rape scene of Monica Belluci.

Scene from The Heart is Deceitful Above all Things where the boy is
WARNING: "The Heart is Deceitful Above all Things" spoilers below
washing out his mother's panties in the sink, which he had been wearing after sleeping with her boyfriend.

WARNING: "THe Human Centipede" spoilers below
Mouth to Anus
scene from the preview The Sickening THe Human Centipede....just thinking about how the girls
WARNING: "THe Human Centipede" spoilers below
2nd and 3rd in line are being fed
..ewwww.

You guys please remember to add Spoiler tags so you don't ruin the movie for someone who hasn't seen it... thanks.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I wish I hadn't seen the nude fight scene in Borat...
that is one disgusting piece of cinema.
I loved that bit

In the Beginning...
I don't know why, but this scene in Alien has always bothered me:

WARNING: "Alien" spoilers below
When the guy gets slaughtered by an alien (off-screen), but you see his pet cat watching it happen.

Recently, the ending to The Mist bothered me, simply because it's just the kind of thing that isn't fair... even in fiction:

WARNING: "The Mist" spoilers below
After running out of gas trying to find safety, the five survivors find themselves stranded with nothing but a pistol and four bullets. With the permission of the others, David shoots the other four (including his young son). He then exits the truck, ready to confront the creatures, but instead finds himself rescued by the U.S. military.

I also tend to look down on scenes involving the torture/death of animals or depictions of drowning, especially when characters are stuck in places where water is pouring in.

A few scenes from Alien Ressurection. Beginning of Hills Have Eyes remake, plus a couple of other scenes. The effectiveness of Tom Stalls fighting prowess in the stand off scene in A History Of Violence. Those are the only ones I can remember recently.