If you could be any movie character, who would it be?

Tools    

have you ever seen the TV show Angel

Sedai

???

Stay with the blanket!
For a second I though maybe agent Starling from "Silence of the lambs", then my brain caught up on what was the movie about.

Then Vianne from "Chocolat". She had that attitude I really like in people.

(Oops, English isn't my first language. Mistakes may occur.)

Welcome to the human race...
Tony Stark!
Because, well, why wouldn't you wanna be Tony Stark?
Needing a bulky electromagnet embedded in your chest cavity in order to keep pieces of irremovable shrapnel from killing you seems like a pretty good reason why you wouldn't want to be Tony Stark.

Still, I guess if you're going to be a billionaire playboy who has immense technological genius, there's got to be a price to pay.

A person is smart. People are dumb
Could not agree more with the praise of Spike.
Either "The Man with No Name" from the Dollars Trilogy, Doc Holliday from Tombstone, Kyuzo from The Seven Samurai or Sean Thornton from The Quiet Man... actually maybe I would prefer Michaeleen Flynn...

Seriously? I'd be Captain James T. Kirk. Guy gets more ass than a toilet seat.

Morgan Freeman's God from Bruce Almighty because...well, I would be the creator of all things and I could do anything my infinite heart desired.
But if you were truly God, your desires--if any--would likely be quite different from what they are now.

The problem with being a movie character is that most are so two-dimensional and only exist 2-3 hours. Plus they didn't seem to have much fun in The Purple Rose of Cairo (1985).

Welcome to the human race...
But if you were truly God, your desires--if any--would likely be quite different from what they are now.
If the movie is any indication (which, of course, it isn't), God's main desire is to take a holiday, which he can only do by offloading all his divine responsibilities onto a selfish jackass for a week.

The same could be said for anyone who wishes to be almost any movie character, then. Using that logic, I'd think, anyway.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Well, this is just about movie characters. I'm choosing this character because of the clothes she got to wear and because of her awesomness/not because she got to be in love with Neo (blech):
I would be Trinity from the Matrix

I'm sure all of you expect me to pick someone like Ripley, Trinity, or Sarah Connor (from T-2) ... but today, I'd rather be Jean Louise "Scout" Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird ...

Can you imagine having Atticus Finch for a Dad....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

When I think about movie characters I'd be, I actually think of the ones I'd like to play-like Liv Tyler's character from Lord of the Rings, or Poison Ivy from Batman or Wonder woman. But, it is very hard for me to think of the character I'd like to be...

Happy New Year from Philly!
I want to be any character in a musical. Either

or

or these two

or even these two

If the movie is any indication (which, of course, it isn't), God's main desire is to take a holiday, which he can only do by offloading all his divine responsibilities onto a selfish jackass for a week.
I never saw the film, but the basic concept seemed offensive to me, and I'm not even Christian! I mean, a person has god-like powers and the best he can do is have wind blow up some dame's dress? That would be like becoming president so you can get a BJ from some chubby intern....oh.....wait.....never mind.

I'm sure all of you expect me to pick someone like Ripley, Trinity, or Sarah Connor (from T-2) ... but today, I'd rather be Jean Louise "Scout" Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird ...

Can you imagine having Atticus Finch for a Dad....
On the other hand, the children of great men never seem to turn out well. It's awfully hard for a child to fill the shoes of an illustrious parent.