Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2

Tools    

The first movie was only slightly annoying… i'm glad shredder is not the main villain in this trailer because I would have absolutely no interest. There was 0% chance that he survived the first film. It's impossible.

I like megan fox. She's a lot better than kristen stewart.

Tell you what, this movie looks like everything a TMNT movie should be.

Bebop, Rocksteady, Kraang, Shredder... not sure if I'm keen on the NYC public knowing about the Turtles though, but the subtitle "Out Of The Shadows" I guess works with the theme of them becoming a known entity in the city rather than the unsung heroes of the old cartoons and comics.

Soo glad they've gone back to the original with Kraang though. Slightly more techy than the original with the added hydraulics in the neck, but it looks like classic-Kraang and Shredder seems to have been pulled back to reality as well.

I reckon they're going to make the Shredder from the first film Oruku Nagi, and make this Shredder Oruku Saki. Like a twist on the original story of the Oruku Brothers.

I have to return some videotapes...
I'm sorry but why do people care about this property anymore? I can't really see this movie being any good, especially because the last one is so atrocious. I have a feeling it will do well in box office because fans suffer from the Transformers effect where they think that people actually care about these childhood properties.

Don't know if I'm going to watch it yet. Scare to be disappointed...