Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2

Tools    

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (Tentative title)
Release Date: June 3, 2016
Studio: Paramount Pictures
Producer: Michael Bay
Director: Not yet known
Screenwriter: Josh Appelbaum, Andre Nemec
Starring: Megan Fox, Will Arnett, William Fichtner

According to Deadline, this is what Adam Goodman, President of Paramount’s Film Group, had to say about the plan to move forward with the sequel:

“Launching a new take on the Turtles into the feature film world was a daunting task because as fans of them ourselves, we felt a great responsibility to ensure audiences were going to experience everything they loved about the Turtles, while also getting to see them brought to life in a way they had never been seen before. The result exceeded our high expectations and the response to the film is beyond great, making it all the more fun to get started on the continuation of their story.”

There already is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II. Came out when I was in the first grade.

When he says the response has been great, I assume he means box office numbers.

I believe so Swan.
I say that because he can't possibly be talking about the critical response.

Here to learn. And judge silently.
I feel like this movie is going to become the cinematic equivalent of Sharknado.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I say that because he can't possibly be talking about the critical response.
Actually it's audience approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes is surprisingly high at 63%. I'm hoping most of them hit the Fresh button by accident though.

Dave Green, the director behind Earth To Echo (2014) and Meltdown (2009) is rumoured to direct.

As far as cast goes, Megan Fox, Will Arnett, William Fichtner are back, Shredder is apparently back too but is unknown if Tohoru Masamune is returning in the role... and Bebop and Rocksteady are apparently confirmed.

It's yet to be revealed if the original cast for the Turtles themselves will reprise the roles.

It's story looks the same as of the previous one (save city from some villain). Now its screenplay has to be unique and touchy.

I buy it, i think they are excited to have more creative control of the characters because of the previous films success, just take Megan Fox out please.. and kill of Will Arnetts character off in the first minute haha

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
This will turn into the new Transformers franchise haha.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Producer: Michael Bay

Stephen Amell has been cast as Casey Jones.

So that's a new character to the sheet then. Glad Casey is finally on board.

No thank you. He doesn't remind me of Elias Koteas.

This reboot wasn't as bad as I anticipated, although I think they swung and missed incorporating a Baxter Stockman to turn into a villain in the next movie. Interested to see where this goes.

No thank you. He doesn't remind me of Elias Koteas.
Stephen Amell as Casey Jones...

Oh. Oh, okay. I think I can live with that.

I didn't really mind the new one. The original movies will never be topped though. The first 2 are awesome.

Hopefully this one will be good.

Kraang is to make a show!!!!

Been revealed recently that he's to team up with The Shredder. Not sure if his origins will be rewritten though seeing as everyone else's origins have been.