TV TRIVIA

Tools    

I guess no one knows this one either...the role was originated by Ann Wedgeworth and was reprised in two additional episodes by Debbie Reynolds

I guess I need to dumb down my questions a little...

OPEN FLOOR

Kelly Taylor, Nat Bussichio, Ray Pruitt, Carol Walsh, Valerie Malone, Ray Pruit, Gil Meyers, David Silver, and Dylan McKay were all characters on what long running FOX drama?

They were in Beverly Hills 90210. What show from that same time period featured Samuel Powers, Jesse Spano, Kelly Kapowski, Lisa Turtle and A.C. Slater (I left out the one I consider a dead giveaway)?

The person who answers can post the next question. I won't be back on for a couple of days due to the holiday. If you are celebrating Christmas, hope it's a nice one.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Kelly Taylor, Nat Bussichio, Ray Pruitt, Carol Walsh, Valerie Malone, Ray Pruit, Gil Meyers, David Silver, and Dylan McKay were all characters on what long running FOX drama?

I think it's "Beverly Hills, 90210".

If I remember correctly, Dylan McKay was Luke Perry's character, David Silver was Brian Austin Green's character, Jennie Garth played Kelly (something), and Brenda's and Brandon's last name was Walsh, so Carol was probably their mother. I think Nat might have been the owner of the restaurant they hung out in all the time. I don't know who the other people were.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
They were in Beverly Hills 90210. What show from that same time period featured Samuel Powers, Jesse Spano, Kelly Kapowski, Lisa Turtle and A.C. Slater (I left out the one I consider a dead giveaway)?

You beat me to the last question by a minute. (I wish I was a faster typist. )

I think the answer to your question is "Saved By The Bell".

That's right! For me, Dylan was the giveaway for the 90210 question. I'm glad I'm still on to see the correct answer posted for my question. I will now pass the baton on to someone else and check back in a few days.

It was done as a backstory flashback about when they all were really young. It was funny
Must have missed that episode, or I just don't remember, I mean it was back in the 1980's

Lana Turner played Constance McKenzie in the 1957 movie Peyton Place but what actress played the role when Peyton Place came to television and became TV's first prime time soap?