Favorite Album Cover

Tools    

DAMN! It never looks good, oh well, if you click on it you'll see a better pic.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla

I know I've allready posted this wonderful cover, but when we're on the subject of Kiss anyway, I just wanted to say that this is my favourite Kiss studio album. It has one of my absolute top fav Kiss songs on it: Mr Speed. I love it! And the sound on this album is so great!
My favorite Kiss album is probably Hotter Than Hell or Dressed to Kill.

I must become Caligari..!
I do love this one

It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Hondo333
I do love this one

That's indeed a great album! Right now I would say my favourite on it is Hesitating Beauty.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
My favorite album cover of all time is the cover to "Cheap Thrills" by Big Brother and The Holding Company, drawn by R. Crumb. it is a work of art. I went out and bought the original LP just to see it in all it's glory.

My other favorite is Alice Cooper's "Welcome to my Nightmare." Easily the definitive picture of Alice.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I must become Caligari..!
Right now I would say my favourite on it is Hesitating Beauty
Yes i love that one to. I reckon Volume II is the better of the two tho

the definitive live album of ALL friggin' time!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I'd personally opt for Yesshows, but cool.

Originally Posted by Garrett
My favorite Kiss album is probably Hotter Than Hell or Dressed to Kill.

Hotter than Hell is my favorite KISS studio album.

Not surprsing a lot of Roger Dean's Yes stuff has already made an appearance. I won't choose any more of his, because they pretty much all are great.

I don't believe I saw these anywhere...

I'll concede that I haven't even heard this next album, but the cover is gorgeous.

Originally Posted by Henry The Kid
Not surprsing a lot of Roger Dean's Yes stuff has already made an appearance. I won't choose any more of his, because they pretty much all are great.

I don't believe I saw these anywhere...
I posted Wish You Were Here under favorite album of all time. I din't know it was a renowned artist that made the cover. Floyd always had cool cover art.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Floyd always had cool cover art.
Indeed they did:

And My favorite:

Ummagumma

The name would be perfect if they dropped the "s" ...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

NOOOOOOOOO!

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I like Rammstein Covers, they're always pretty cool.