Favorite Album Cover

Tools    

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Nothing Safe ~ Alice in Chains
Did that come out after the singers death? I had all the albums of theirs I thought. I always loved them. Very melodic rock.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Did that come out after the singers death? I had all the albums of theirs I thought. I always loved them. Very melodic rock.

I think it came out before and was a teaser for the Box set... I don't have it (yet ) ... but the last time I looked in Virgin Records, they had it...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Piddzilla has had the best choices so far. and the Led Zeppelin covers.

Originally Posted by Garrett
Piddzilla has had the best choices so far. and the Led Zeppelin covers.
You mean this was a contest???!!!??? Damnit!!! And I just thought it was what each of us liked. *****....my night's ruined that you didn't choose mine.

My life isn't written very well.
Actually Slay, Pidd's cover art is awesome, but I'm familiar with most of them. Yours, on the other hand, I've rarely seen, and I liked looking at them for the first time--Cait's too. I never knew Korn had great taste in art. Interesting...really!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Actually Slay, Pidd's cover art is awesome, but I'm familiar with most of them. Yours, on the other hand, I've rarely seen, and I liked looking at them for the first time--Cait's too. I never knew Korn had great taste in art. Interesting...really!
I was just being sarcastic. I also thought Piddy's choices were cool, but Caity's are too. Go figure.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I was just being sarcastic. I also thought Piddy's choices were cool, but Caity's are too. Go figure.

I like everyone's choices... they are all very cool ... and if I remember correctly, the artist who did the Yes covers is Roger Dean and he also did covers for Uriah Heep...

I must become Caligari..!

Ok thats enought
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Get off my island
Nooo Hondo I was going to post Pinkerton. Oh well, this one is good too
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	2010  

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Put me in your pocket...
Everyone has such great covers. Mine are tame in comparison, but I still like them. Here are a few...
Attachments

Name:	1. KeikoMatsui.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	154.2 KB
ID:	2011   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.Bayadere.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	2012   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.Enigma.LSD.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	2013   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.Rippingtons.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	2014  

Yeah, Kiss were my first idols and that album made me want to play in a band. It was the first really important album in my life, I believe.

Do you know that the photograph on the album cover was actually shot on a stage but not during a concert? They did it without an audience in front of the band and they stood practically still on the stage when they took it. They wanted to get a perfect photo for the cover.

[EDIT]

Hmmm... What happened to the Alive! cover, Zep??

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Yeah, Kiss were my first idols and that album made me want to play in a band. It was the first really important album in my life, I believe.

Do you know that the photograph on the album cover was actually shot on a stage but not during a concert? They did it without an audience in front of the band and they stood practically still on the stage when they took it. They wanted to get a perfect photo for the cover.

[EDIT]

Hmmm... What happened to the Alive! cover, Zep??
The picture looked too messed up so I'm gonna download from somewhere else.
And found he was eating his shoe.

I know I've allready posted this wonderful cover, but when we're on the subject of Kiss anyway, I just wanted to say that this is my favourite Kiss studio album. It has one of my absolute top fav Kiss songs on it: Mr Speed. I love it! And the sound on this album is so great!

woa woa woa mr. Pidzilla, step aside for the master of KISS albums. . .again
Attachments

Name:	kissalbumcoveralive.jpeg
Views:	126
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	2017  

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
woa woa woa mr. Pidzilla, step aside for the master of KISS albums. . .again
*steppin' aside*