What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sat with a coffee having some chill time as the kids are playing nicely. Im on my own tonight as my wife has gone with her sister and mother to see a show. Films and feet up for me tonight

The 400 Blows is great. I hope you enjoyed it.
Not gonna lie, I was bored while watching it. But I've also seen it once before... I admired the story it told, and felt bad for the kid.

Master of My Domain
Thinking about the fact that F.Scott.Fitzgerald could have been an author as great as his friend Hemingway but his wife Zelda made that impossible and also is the main cause of Fitzgerald's sudden and early death.

Thinking about the fact that F.Scott.Fitzgerald could have been an author as great as his friend Hemingway but his wife Zelda made that impossible and also is the main cause of Fitzgerald's sudden and early death.
I don't know much about him, but sounds quite harsh saying that one woman is to blame for all of that (unless she actually killed him)

I just finished watching Django (1966), I would like to watch another movie, but if I want to be on time tomorrow, I got to go to bed now.

Listening to the rain pelting down and thinking I should go to bed. Glad youngest son gave me my Christmas prezzie early, a lovely new properly waterproof coat so I don't get soaked taking the dogs out

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Sat with my daughter as she is unwell. Think she has chicken pox

I had chicken pox when I was a kid, and it was awful. Keep some anti-itch medicine handy so she doesn't scratch.

I don't know if it's true, but I've heard that it's actually better for us to get chicken pox as a kid than as an adult. When I had it, my doctor told my mother to make sure that my sister played with me every day so she would get it too, but she never got it.