Who Do's Tattoos?

Tools    

Im far from into them, Piercings, ears can look Ok but as far as anywhere else on the body its just freaky, and as for tatts, i wouldnt want one but should it become a rule or something i would get a Lion on my back with a golden sword in the background with a crimson heart on the further background!

But I can say im that interested in either.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Here's my collection of ink.........( pics are fuxxy cuz they were took on my phone, and pic of Blade vampire Glyph on my neck was took wrong way round so turn ya heads). http://easypichost.com/follett/thumbnails

I See You When You're Sleeping
I might get a barcode 'cause we'll all get one sooner or later anyway.

Arresting your development
They are addictive.

i got one tattoo, (armband) 2 piercings in each ear, one tongue ring and i used too have an eyebrow piercing until i got drunk and woke up the next day with it missing. btw i want two mroe tattoos and the ladies love the tongue piercing

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I have this In black across my shoulders...........

And all I have to say is this Cat is Hardcore.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by casa
the ladies love the tongue piercing
LoL...... totally agree with ya m8...... had my tongue done in 1996 and never regretted it..... i still get the old classic " you've got your tonge pierced.... oooooh".... love it they do, love it!

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
wow, the Sarge is really inked up!

I have my ears pierced, my stomach pierced and when the time is right i'm getting a butterfly tattoo on my lower stomach

and that cat is sick

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by Yoda
If your body is a temple, then a tattoo is graffiti, and a piercing is hanging a picture with a nail on a really thin wall.
Would you call a stainglass window in a temple graffiti?

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
wow, the Sarge is really inked up!

I have my ears pierced, my stomach pierced and when the time is right i'm getting a butterfly tattoo on my lower stomach

and that cat is sick
totally unrelated to this but i saw your pic and your rediculously pretty

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by casa
totally unrelated to this but i saw your pic and your rediculously pretty
Well lets all see then, it's only fair...... pics, pics, pics!

yeah man start from the back
i only got to like 60 something

When I first answered this thread, I had no desire to get a tattoo… and in a lot of ways, still don't… but after Ivan… I'm thinking about getting one… very small on my hip… what cha think?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cherokee tattoo.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	3855  

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
I like it

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Don't have any, but I plan on getting one. I'm not into piercal expression, but body art intrigues me. I won't get any of those mysterious kinds that you can't tell what is with out pulling out a Chinese book

Anywho, I want the Angel one on my back. Something like that, or one with the wings spread up as if he's about to land.

On my shoulders, both of them, I want an angel. It's pretty much going to symbolize that my conscience is good...you know the cartoons, Devil shows up on one shoulder...Angel on the other. Yeah

I'd like one on my chest, but I might wait till my twenties for it. I lift and I've heard that tattoos can "stretch" with your skin. Hopefully not.

I might get one in two years, and I'm thinking about a lip ring or an eyebrow piercing...but you have to put like rust defeners on it.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	angelwarrior.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	3856  

Originally Posted by Yoda
If your body is a temple, then a tattoo is graffiti, and a piercing is hanging a picture with a nail on a really thin wall.
lol