Is Taco Bell's beef real?
12.50%
1 votes
Yes
87.50%
7 votes
No
8 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Little late for people to start worrying about what's in their food at this point. Eat you burrito and shut up. Pretty soon we'll all be popping pills for dinner anyways, so you may as well enjoy that Taco-ey goodness while you still can.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Powdered Water
Eat you burrito and shut up.
This is gold.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I gotta tell ya -- I bought these cheap frozen burrito things at Wal-Mart the other day and I decided to cook them in the oven for a half hour instead of microwaving them for 2 minutes because I thought they would taste better that way...

well.... that didn't help. Half hour later, the meat was exploding out of the burrito shells (which weren't burnt or anything). I ate three and threw the rest away (and there was a lot of "rest").

My point: Taco Bell's better than Wal-Mart burritos.

Semper Fooey
My shoe tastes better than a Wal Mart burrito.

My shoe tastes better than a Wal Mart burrito.
Considering I have a bit of a foot fetish, it probably does. Those burritos from Wal-Mart were dry, tasteless, bland and boring.

Semper Fooey
I tried to eat that frozen vegetarian beef whatever they call it. i don't know how anyone can eat that.

The vegetarian scrambled eggs isn't as bad, but it smells like someone died.

So am I. At least, I was. Now I've seen that I seem to've lost my appetite. WTH is that? I'm afraid I've always had a Top Gear attitude to Mexican food.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
So maybe this is all a publicity stunt. Get everyone's attention about their tacos and the beef, then later proudly unveil "100% beef tacos" NOW at Taco Bell, send everybody to Taco Bell to try them, etc.

That very well could happen. But I do wonder now if it's a publicity stunt. So far, this is bad publicity, though. But then again, Taco Bell always has had a bad reputation to begin with, anyway.

I don't care. I like 'em. Nom Noms.
no its not a publicity stunt.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Little late for people to start worrying about what's in their food at this point. Eat you burrito and shut up. Pretty soon we'll all be popping pills for dinner anyways, so you may as well enjoy that Taco-ey goodness while you still can.

this is the sort of Consumer that Monsanto Dreams about.