Happy Birthday CAITLYN!

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
A Big Happy Birthday to a very special MoFo! This woman is on my top ten list of people to meet in person someday. She's gracious, kind and has a heart as big as a solar system. Honestly, if I knew her address I would send her flowers today.

Happy Birthday Cait'! I love you!

--Tim

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, Caity!

Happy Birthday Cait! Your impeccable judgment and instincts make you an ideal moderator (and member) in every sense, and I really appreciate you speaking your mind and smacking some sense into me now and then, too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Happy Birthday, Miss Caitlyn!

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Happy Birthday, Caity! You may not remember this, but when I first joined, you were one of the first people that made me feel welcome here.

And since others have picked your number 1 movie, I'll pick your number 2 with my favorite scene from that film:

&feature=related

I just love Angus' delivery of the line: "You bled with Wallace, now bleed with me!"

Have a great birthday!

Happy New Year from Philly!
Happy Birthday Caitlyn! Lots of great birthday testimonials bar one. Oh well.