Your Starbucks/Cafe Order

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Thought it would be fun to drag out the conversation in the shoutbox right now(08/05/09) about the best thing from the 90's. Starbucks came up and I thought it would be fun for MoFo's to post what they usually order there. It doesn't have to be Starbucks though.

Me, I usually order the: Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte w/ nonfat milk and no foam, nutmeg on top.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Thought it would be fun to drag out the conversation in the shoutbox right now(08/05/09)...
You do know the posts are all dated right?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte w/ nonfat milk and no foam, nutmeg on top.
That's a mouth full.....and that's what she said.

No Starbucks for me, Tim Hortons for me.

I work there....yet I'm not a coffee drinker.

If I do get coffee it's usually a double double.

Suspect's Reviews

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by Harry Lime
You do know the posts are all dated right?

I thought I was doing something nice and thorough.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Iced venti white chocolate mocha with whipped cream and an extra shot of espresso. I don't get these often as that is about 5 thousand calories, but they sure are good.

Happy New Year from Philly!
I'll have a cup of Lipton tea with sugar and cream. Godoggo that concoction sounds delicious. Now if only one could remove the coffee from it, it would be perfect.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'll have a cup of Lipton tea with sugar and cream. Godoggo that concoction sounds delicious. Now if only one could remove the coffee from it, it would be perfect.
Take away the coffee and you take away my life force.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Vanilla grande iced latte. Only with skim milk when I'm feeling fat.

When not in the mood for coffee, an iced chai latte grande.

When I'm cold, the vanilla grande latte without ice.

I used to drink frappuccinos but decided they were way too fattening.

God, I just love a venti Green Tea Frappuchino with raspberry syrup and whipped creme.

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Usually a Stella from the keg (it's beer, belgian beer), or jupiler, or a coke

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

Usually a Stella from the keg (it's beer, belgian beer), or jupiler, or a coke
You just know that if I go into a Starbuck over here, they're not going to serve Stella. That's something I'd drink in a Starbucks.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've never been in a Starbucks in my life. Never eaten or drunk anything from there either. Same goes for any of the other coffee chains.
Me neither. I'm not averse to café culture (a yearly French holiday, sometimes two, for 5 or 6 years on the trot is testimony to that) but any of the coffee chains I see around me are filled with the most awful middle-management types and girls who think that 'orange' is a byword for healthy.

It all seems a bit forced in Ireland.

Employee of the Month
...but any of the coffee chains I see around me are filled with the most awful middle-management types and girls who think that 'orange' is a byword for healthy.
I agree with this. But the coffee is quite good.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Mine is usually a Venti Caramel Frappuccino. However, I've come to like the Caramel Iced Coffee from McDonald's just as much, if not more (not to mention, it's cheaper).
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg