Congrats to Loner, our newest moderator

Tools    

Semper Fooey
Where's Loner? Not here ? Alright! Time to post my spam.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Congrats Loner!! Godspeed!

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Where's Loner? Not here ? Alright! Time to post my spam.
For you will.

You'll have to beat my record before I'll except you. You'll have to beat it in the same way I made it. None of this sissy ***** . . . . See you in the graveyard.

Finally, a decent moderator to guard the site late at night!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Finally, a decent moderator to guard the site late at night!
I knew there was a reason I liked you.

I've already banned four spammers. So yeah . . . I'm back.

Good for you Loner

Ive done my fair share of forums and this one the posters treat each other, and newcomers with the most respect. Damn rare to find! Mods are more patient here too, and sometimes to a fault.

Ok enough pretty talk - ok Loner who are you gonna ban first?! Here Ill make a list.....

1. TONGO - I gotta nominate myself if Im gonna do this list. Ive spazzed out more than any other regular poster here that I know of, mispell the most and have awful grammer (I aint much for fancy book learnin') and in a fit almiost upset an entire fantasy footbal league by dropping my players to acquire nothing but Buccaneers. Hey I was 1-9?!

2. DexterRiley - Dexter used to grate on my nerves alot, but I think now that was because I was coming off of years of weed use. An obvious gambling addict that wants to bet DVDs in 25% of the threads he posts in, and probably because he thinks that just doesnt count. His spellings worse than mine too, but I think thats on purpose...I think.

3. Holden Pike - Unbannable, but Im sure there are many reasons he could be. Holdens is an institution here, and Sesame Street could never ban Oscar The Grouch.

4. Yoda - Is it even possible to ban the sites owner?! In truth even though he is theres never a reason to do so. It would make for some nice mysterious drama though if Yoda was banned, and the theme of the forum would be "Who is Chris posting as now?!" until he was found out.

5. Anyone that thinks Angelina Jolie isnt too skinny

6. Anyone that thinks Shakespeare In Love was better than Saving Private Ryan or that Gwyneth Paltrow deserved best actress over Meryl Streep.

7. Anyone that posts a Sugar Ray song in the What Are You Listening Too Now? thread.

8. Juno - One day Ill achieve more posts than Juno even though she was here in the fraction of the time I have been. Whats worse is she has more rep points than me too! AUUUGH! BAN BAN BAN!!!

9. Anyone that still sometimes posts at the .Org - just the cooties of that place could be brought over and give everyone here a head cold & brain freeze all at the same time.

10. Anyone that feels Star Wars Episodes 1-3 are "as good as" 4-6. Theyre an obvious troll, and if they arent just should be banned because........

.... "some folks just dont belong!"

All in fun folks

Good for you Loner

Ive done my fair share of forums and this one the posters treat each other, and newcomers with the most respect. Damn rare to find! Mods are more patient here too, and sometimes to a fault.

Ok enough pretty talk - ok Loner who are you gonna ban first?! Here Ill make a list.....

1. TONGO - I gotta nominate myself if Im gonna do this list. Ive spazzed out more than any other regular poster here that I know of, mispell the most and have awful grammer (I aint much for fancy book learnin') and in a fit almiost upset an entire fantasy footbal league by dropping my players to acquire nothing but Buccaneers. Hey I was 1-9?!

2. DexterRiley - Dexter used to grate on my nerves alot, but I think now that was because I was coming off of years of weed use. An obvious gambling addict that wants to bet DVDs in 25% of the threads he posts in, and probably because he thinks that just doesnt count. His spellings worse than mine too, but I think thats on purpose...I think.

3. Holden Pike - Unbannable, but Im sure there are many reasons he could be. Holdens is an institution here, and Sesame Street could never ban Oscar The Grouch.

4. Yoda - Is it even possible to ban the sites owner?! In truth even though he is theres never a reason to do so. It would make for some nice mysterious drama though if Yoda was banned, and the theme of the forum would be "Who is Chris posting as now?!" until he was found out.

5. Anyone that thinks Angelina Jolie isnt too skinny

6. Anyone that thinks Shakespeare In Love was better than Saving Private Ryan or that Gwyneth Paltrow deserved best actress over Meryl Streep.

7. Anyone that posts a Sugar Ray song in the What Are You Listening Too Now? thread.

8. Juno - One day Ill achieve more posts than Juno even though she was here in the fraction of the time I have been. Whats worse is she has more rep points than me too! AUUUGH! BAN BAN BAN!!!

9. Anyone that still sometimes posts at the .Org - just the cooties of that place could be brought over and give everyone here a head cold & brain freeze all at the same time.

10. Anyone that feels Star Wars Episodes 1-3 are "as good as" 4-6. Theyre an obvious troll, and if they arent just should be banned because........

.... "some folks just dont belong!"

All in fun folks
TONGO you're suppose to PM me!

How about a Fresca?

You'll have to beat my record before I'll except you. You'll have to beat it in the same way I made it. None of this sissy ***** . . . . See you in the graveyard.
Wow, I thought I was here to help.

Well, see you in the graveyard.

Semper Fooey
Moderators, moderators,
Remove spam and ban race baiters
If you ever get one ticked
Say goodbye cuz you'll be kicked
So take my advice
Treat them nice
Agree with their taste in movies
Even though their faves are chesse

I am half agony, half hope.

Bastard

Johann von Goethe

Well, see you in the graveyard.
Where'd you find that photo of me? . . . and don't be a smart-ass. I mean the woman.

That's all we need around here, more "authority figures".
Actually, I was talking about Loner. Do you still like me?
Don't try to lie, and hurry with that hairy photo before I kick your ass.

Actually, I was talking about Loner. Do you still like me?
Absolutely!

Where'd you find that photo of me? . . . and don't be a smart-ass. I mean the woman.
I usually don't wear a tie when I'm lurking.

Though I haven't been on here very long. From what I've seen, you seem perfect for the job. My hat goes off to you my fellow friend!
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage