Actor/Actress you really really really dislike

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Awards shows going years back. Win she'd win something she'd do the old "I deserve this" type of speech, which has been used jokingly by other people. Some people, say like Allison Janney at this year's Oscars said something similar but immediately said she was joking. Meryl didn't. I can't give the specific awards show because she's won a lot of them. I just recall it coming across as insincere and her acting full of herself. She used to be more humble. She irritates me on the red carpet also, when they can catch her. Just my opinion.
That's cool, dad. You lame old threadkiller!

I tend to agree now I know what direction youre going. For me it seems her daughter is way more sincere, I think. I especially like you ' She used to be more humble". That's the vibe that jumps out at me. There was a time where I would have paid to watch her read the phone book. Now the only way you'd get me in there is

Cant think of any reason.

Not a big fan of Nicole Kidman. Though I can like her, it depends on the role she plays. I did think she was quite personable in Bewitched. She does sometime seem cold to me, which actually works well when she's playing an evil character, like in Paddington or The Golden Compass. She has such a recognizable face that when she's put into a serious drama like Lion, I can't help to think, 'hey it's Nicole Kidman'.

That's cool, dad. You lame old threadkiller!

I tend to agree now I know what direction youre going. For me it seems her daughter is way more sincere, I think. I especially like you ' She used to be more humble". That's the vibe that jumps out at me. There was a time where I would have paid to watch her read the phone book. Now the only way you'd get me in there is

Cant think of any reason.
Good one, Dani! By the way, I know her daughter is Mamie Gummer but I haven't seen her in anything I can recall. Is she any good?

Not a big fan of Nicole Kidman. Though I can like her, it depends on the role she plays. I did think she was quite personable in Bewitched. She does sometime seem cold to me, which actually works well when she's playing an evil character, like in Paddington or The Golden Compass. She has such a recognizable face that when she's put into a serious drama like Lion, I can't help to think, 'hey it's Nicole Kidman'.
I have opinions on things where she looks great, but as far as acting, I think she was greatest in Dead Calm. Back when she had her old nose. I know I've said that before but she's definitely had work and looks better now, one of the few cases I can think of where a nose job has made a woman decidedly better looking, and I'm rambling!

Good one, Dani! By the way, I know her daughter is Mamie Gummer but I haven't seen her in anything I can recall. Is she any good?

I have opinions on things where she looks great, but as far as acting, I think she was greatest in Dead Calm. Back when she had her old nose. I know I've said that before but she's definitely had work and looks better now, one of the few cases I can think of where a nose job has made a woman decidedly better looking, and I'm rambling!
I thought she was great in AHS, dad!
I think that's all I've seen her in. Do you watch that? Quite uncanny, like Goldie and Kate.
dead
re: Nicole - same for me. Hit and miss, I would say. l agree about her in Dead Calm, although lately I've liked her in everything I've seen her in.

They were all great in Dead Calm. Another film I haven't seen for well over 10 years.

I thought so as well. First time I ever saw Billy Zane and I really liked him. Unfortunately I dont think I've liked him since.

I thought so as well. First time I ever saw Billy Zane and I really liked him. Unfortunately I dont think I've liked him since.
Yeah I liked him too. I think The Phantom is the last full film I saw him in to be honest . His sister Lisa Zane was very good too – I remember her being in Roar with Heath Ledger.

Nicolas Cage. Don't know why but can't watch anything with him haha
I only like Nic Cage in two movies: Moonstruck and Raising Arizona.

Yeah I liked him too. I think The Phantom is the last full film I saw him in to be honest . His sister Lisa Zane was very good too – I remember her being in Roar with Heath Ledger.
I liked him in dead Calm. That is all. Strangely enouvh thats all ive likrd kidman in as we. I dont know why.

I liked him in dead Calm. That is all. Strangely enouvh thats all ive likrd kidman in as we. I dont know why.
Lol i keep coming to repeat. They both must hsve got undrr ny skin.

I think mine is well known in these forums but I will say it anyway.

The actor i despise is Leonardo DiCaprio because without Titanic he wouldn't be where he is.All his movies are carefully constructed to please multiplex audience and Oscar voters.So, there is no room for risk. He is not picked by directors for his skills, its either he hires them or studios give ultimatum to directors that he is the only one to work with if they want money to make the movie. Every other actor takes risks. Some have no choice but some do. His consistency is mistook for his excellence. His consistency is the result of giving audience what they want. General audience are clueless to the fact that movie star and great actor are two different things. They almost all the time confuse serviceable performances in great movies with great performances. Best example in recent times is Michael Shannon in Nocturnal Animals. In that bleak movie, the only character which you can hold on to is this Cop that is on victims side and not on the laws side. And sure enough he is the only one nominated for Oscar from that movie. The role called for a unhinged person with heart of gold and Michael Shannon is that guy. So is it his talent that got him the nomination or is it being lucky enough to be the guy for which this role was written ? or since the role was so good..it doesn't matter if any decent actor played the role.

Oh man, I love Billy Zane...should have received an Oscar nomination for Titanic.

Not so much dislike, but I am always creeped out by Aubrey Plaza. Maybe it stems from the fact that I have a crush on Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Aubrey looks like a creepy version of her.

I dislike Tom Cruise and Channing Tatum. I can't see no talant, nor appearance in this dudes.