Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Could have used a better photo for Hannigan.

Suspect's Reviews

Funny, I was going to post an obligatory Jessica Chastain photo in this thread just the other day. She's amazing.

Naomi Watts:

Minnie Driver:

Kristen Stewart:

Connie Britton:

SeeingisBelieving, nice group in the last four. I especially like the last two ladies, Kristen Stewart and Connie Britton. There are a lot of Kristen haters out there, but not me. I think she's beautiful, whether she smiles or not. And Connie Britton kind of has that "girl next door" look going on, but she also those enormous, um, talents.

Jane Levy:

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I just saw the 2nd most beautiful woman on Earth - my favorite teacher from high school! I went grocery shopping earlier and saw the side of a face and thought "That looks like..." and then as I walked to get something I needed, I also saw a girl I graduated with, but I was so happy to see my teacher. I had the BIGGEST crush on her - she even remembered an e-mail I sent her (under the influence) when I was in Europe in 2009.

I just saw the 2nd most beautiful woman on Earth - my favorite teacher from high school! I went grocery shopping earlier and saw the side of a face and thought "That looks like..." and then as I walked to get something I needed, I also saw a girl I graduated with, but I was so happy to see my teacher. I had the BIGGEST crush on her - she even remembered an e-mail I sent her (under the influence) when I was in Europe in 2009.
Who's the most beautiful woman on Earth? I gots to know.

SeeingisBelieving, nice group in the last four.
We aim to please.

I especially like the last two ladies, Kristen Stewart and Connie Britton. There are a lot of Kristen haters out there, but not me. I think she's beautiful, whether she smiles or not.
Yeah, I'm not that familiar with the negativity that seems to follow her, but what I've seen of her in Adventureland, Twilight and Snow White and the Huntsman didn't offend me beyond redemption.

And Connie Britton kind of has that "girl next door" look going on, but she also those enormous, um, talents.
Yes, quite.

I don't know Jane Levy – she seems like Emma Stone but less wired – now why wasn't she cast in the Ghostbusters reboot?

Matt, thanks for the Jane Seymour pic! Will always love her. My first Bond girl and you never forget your first! But I've loved her in almost anything she does.
Wasn't she great in Wedding Crashers? This may not be true but I always get the impression her looks have been a bit underestimated. She also got to play one of the most interesting Bond girls I think, and in one of the best films, and she was good in Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger as well (love those films).

My favourite Bond girl is Sophie Marceau but I do like Olga Kurylenko and she looked fantastic at the Baftas last night – who won that award anyway?

Jane Levy was in Suburgatory, the first two seasons of which are well worth taking a look at.

I've said it a few times before and I've probably posted pics of her in this very thread, but on the off chance I haven't, my absolute, stone cold favourite Bond girl is the one and only Barbara Bach.