Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Here's an actress I find very pretty.. No makeup or cell phone necessary.. (could you imagine the actresses back then with a photo next to a place you crap?)

When I was a kid I always wondered who Gene Tierney was. I kept seeing 'his' name in these films my nan watched, but could never work out who he was.
I had the same problem with Jean Simmons and Gene Simmons!
So funny that we have had similar experiences! My Dad was a huge boxing fan and even knew the history of boxers before he was old enough to appreciate them. He kept talking about a boxer named Gene Tunney, and he would also talk about the actress Gene Tierney, and boy did I get those names mixed up!

Ooh-lah-lah, Jean Simmons and Susan Hayward, two beautiful women. I was totally in love with Jean when I saw her in the first half of Great Expectations (1946), but was gravely disappointed that some other actress played her in the second half. They could have aged her up a bit!

Susan Hayward, I loved her when I saw her in I Want to Live!, especially near the end when she
WARNING: spoilers below
went to the gas chamber
. I was crying out, "No, no! You can't do that!" But they did.

Alexandria Sounis:

Alexandria Sounis: Oh wow! I watch the TV show Face Off (the movie make-up & effects contest show) and there's this one model that always stands out. And whenever they do a beauty make-up on the show, hers are always the best because she's so cute underneath! I never knew she was an actress too - I just thought she was one of the several unnamed models on Face Off!

What a gorgeous girl!

I love Alexandria! I watch Face Off too and she is definitely the prettiest model. I tried to post better photos of her (yes, there are better photos!) but they were all on IMDB and that site won't allow anybody to share their photos. Bums!

I love Alexandria! I watch Face Off too and she is definitely the prettiest model. I tried to post better photos of her (yes, there are better photos!) but they were all on IMDB and that site won't allow anybody to share their photos. Bums!
Thanks for giving me a name to search for. I had no idea who she was before this.
Just search her on Google - lots o' pictures there.
Like this one (too hot!)

I swear I tried both Google and Bing search engines and other than the ones I posted, the rest were from IMDB or her own site, which doesn't let me copy and past...if I copy it just goes to the bottom of my page, telling me I've downloaded it. I don't know. :/

BTW, awesome picture of her. I'm sad that the season will finish next week. Here's hoping she models on the show next week.

That's one kinky horsewhip! But... Captain Steel... she's not Asian! Did you betray Asian women?!
Best photo. Probably because it's not a super-duper stylized, photoshopped one.
Beauty is as beauty does (or something like that).

I can appreciate beauty of any ethnicity, after all I'm not *gasp* a "racist."

Asian women have a certain allure (that is, when they have attractive physical or personal attributes). But every race can have a certain allure when those same or similar attractive attributes are in place.

Which makes me wonder - does racism go both ways? Like, we all know if you dislike certain races "en todo," based only on skin color, physical features, ethnicity or cultural stereotypes then you are a racist. But what if you like entire races based on those same things - aren't you just as much a racist? If I said I ONLY like Asian girls and think that all Asian girls are attractive, while most females of all other races are just ugly - wouldn't I be a racist?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Beauty is as beauty does (or something like that).

Asian women have a certain allure (that is, when they have attractive physical or personal attributes). But every race can have a certain allure when those same or similar attractive attributes are in place.

Which makes me wonder - does racism go both ways? Like, we all know if you dislike certain races "en todo," based only on skin color, physical features, ethnicity or cultural stereotypes then you are a racist. But what if you like entire races based on those same things - aren't you just as much a racist? If I said I ONLY like Asian girls and think that all Asian girls are attractive, while most females of all other races are just ugly - wouldn't I be a racist?
Not racist at all... I'm tan, but I prefer lighter skinned girls, even though I'm from (and live) a place with a majority of black women, even have a few Asian, neither with whom I'm attracted to. This city is either known for cars and rap music, and I hate rap, and hate driving and don't know much about them, though I'm a very good driver. Probabilities aren't good here for me, and I've had much better luck in Europe, Australia, etc., not just looks, but brains too. I'm 5'9", so I prefer shorter girls, narrowing it even more. I love long hair too - Kim Davis long

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Lucky you. I can only appreciate the beauty of Martian women. Well, those from Venus are cute, too. Oh, and I love penetrating Uranus (pun intended) looking for good-lookin' women. Earthlings are unattractive to me. Not enough limbs. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But every race can have a certain allure when those same or similar attractive attributes are in place.
Please, don't call me a racist, but I can't find any allure in Pluto. I'm not a zoophile! (pun intended #2)

But what if you like entire races based on those same things - aren't you just as much a racist? If I said I ONLY like Asian girls and think that all Asian girls are attractive, while most females of all other races are just ugly - wouldn't I be a racist?
I don't think it would be racist. You would be just showing your (a little bit narrow-minded) preferences. If you're gay and say all women are unattractive for you, does it mean you're a sexist?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
even have a few Asian, neither with whom I'm attracted to.
If you're not attracted to them, please, send them to me. My adress is: <CENSORED>

Please, don't damage the shipment.

Was it racist?

I don't think it would be racist. You would be just showing your (a little bit narrow-minded) preferences. If you're gay and say all women are unattractive for you, does it mean you're a sexist?
Yes, I agree. I don't think "preferences" (especially those dealing with attractiveness or sexuality) are racist.

My point was we rarely apply the term "racist" when races are talked about positively UNLESS of course if you said "I like white people." For some reason (probably because whites are the majority) it sounds like you are biased toward others.

Then again a lot of it probably depends on the race of the speaker... if a white guy says, "I like black people," he's probably being condescending and trying to prove how "tolerant" he is (it's the old cliched, "some of my best friends are black"). But if a black guy says "I like black people," it probably insinuates that he may have problems with other races and therefore prefers his own.

I think, at this point, I'm just digging a deeper hole. (But, as Hillary said, "What difference, at this point, does it make?" Wow, that line is SO great - it can be used to dismiss just about anything!)

Anyway - back to hot chicks (sexism is nothing compared to racism!)