6 votes
Jaws
3.23%
1 votes
Other
31 votes. You may not vote on this poll

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
By winning, I mean coming in first

This is a wide open and loaded race, probably on par with the nineties for that.

So which one are you thinking will claim the crown?

The Godfather, obviously. I don't mind at all, but it would be fun if something pulled an upset.

No poll? It's a toss up between The Godfather and Taxi Driver imo, with Star Wars,Jaws and The Godfather part 2 rounding out the top 5. I'll go with Taxi Driver .

My very first guess, months ago, was Jaws.

I think it's either Jaws, The Godfather or Star Wars.

The Godfather seems the most likely.

I just noticed that there was a poll added to the top of this thread. Are we supposed to vote for the movie that we want to be #1, or the movie that we think will be #1?
Why is everything with you so EXACT?!

Interesting tidbit: everytime we have done this poll, the winner of the poll wasn't the winner of the countdown.
I would be happy with that, except that the winner will probably be something else that I don't like.

I would be happy with that, except that the winner will probably be something else that I don't like.
This is a post.

This is a psychic thread. What film will win the 70s Countdown? Not what film you want to win.

Me. I'm going to win the 70s countdown.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."