Movie where the woman take over her husband business?

Tools    

Is there movie where a successful man fall in love with a woman...and then the woman plan to take over his business...in the end the woman manage to take over his business and the man become broke without money... Any movie like that? I have see Hourglass (1995) on IMDb which have similar plot but I can't find that movie, probably because indie movie

So I'm looking for other movie like that....any suggestion?

did u searched on google?
Can't really find any....finding movie can be hard sometime...so I ask here

Is there movie where a successful man fall in love with a woman...and then the woman plan to take over his business...in the end the woman manage to take over his business and the man become broke without money... Any movie like that? I have see Hourglass (1995) on IMDb which have similar plot but I can't find that movie, probably because indie movie

There must be lot of TV movies about real life divorce cases where husband is cheated out of wealth by wife. Shouldn't be that hard to find. I would start with searching real life cases and then backtrack to the movies they inspired.

Can't think of any movie like that, sorry.

Call me crazy but it's almost like I'm starting to pick up on some kind of common theme in your threads. Coincidence?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Sounds like Carol Baskin in the Tiger King.