Celebrities/Actors you hate irrationally

Tools    

Who do you hate for no good reason just by the way they look or their presented personality or the type of roles they fit perfectly/ play often.

For me it's
Anna kendrick - in up in the air she is annoying and quite punchable to be honest.
Maggie Gyllenhaal - just her face is annoying and nepotism in her family also does no good.

Who do you hate for no good reason just by the way they look or their presented personality or the type of roles they fit perfectly/ play often.

For me it's
Anna kendrick - in up in the air she is annoying and quite punchable to be honest.
Maggie Gyllenhaal - just her face is annoying and nepotism in her family also does no good.
Kendrick does have a rather rodentia look about her. I don't know much about Maggie.

Matt Damon is an actor who I've always felt was overrated. I don't hate the man, but I haven't enjoyed many of his roles. He was, however, good in Ludlum's "The Bourne" movies. I had high hopes for Jeremy Renner, but he wasn't quite as convincing as Damon.

Not nice to punch a woman.

I don't hate any actors or celebrities irrationally. Each has a perfectly reasonable reason.

Take Whoopi Goldberg for instance. Now, she's Satan and if that ain't a reasonable reason I don't know what is.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
I'm drawing a blank. I don't hate anyone for reasons like that.

You might be taking the word "hate" too literally. I think the OP means is actors you just don't like to watch, actors you think are bad at what they do, actors that you might think don't deserve the career and acclaim they achieve.

Not nice to punch a woman.
im a woman and to be honest i think there should be equality between men and women

women are threated like some kind of divine untouchable creatures, is disgusting

but whatever

It's interestingly important to separate actors from their roles. If I were inviting one of them to my house for some burgers and beer and did not know them personally, I'd probably invite whoever is the worst villain of the moment, since I'd calculate that they got to exorcise their evil on screen, instead of in real life. As for the unfortunately defamed Anna Kendrick, I'd probably ask her to bring the salad and make a point of having some lite beer, since she appears to be a person of small appetite.

im a woman and to be honest i think there should be equality between men and women

women are threated like some kind of divine untouchable creatures, is disgusting

but whatever
I can’t even.

Brie Larson because she hates men lol
Why do you think this?

I can’t even.

Why do you think this?
Just google Brie Larson and men. Said she was tired of white men interviewing her wanted to restrict press screenings for just women. Said Captain Marvel wasnt made for men. (her core audience for the flick) And basically her whole self-righteous attitude. That's why it's funny there was a little push to replace her as Captain Marvel online because she isn't a woman of color. Hilariously ironic.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Tom Holland, Brie Larson, Zooey Deschanel, and Pete Davidson

The celebrities I hate are totally based on rational reason.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Olivia Wilde

Hardly know who she is but called Jordan Peterson a pseudo-intellectual hero of the incel community, what a brain dead freak.

John Boyega

Stuck with this guy with the face of a nimwit for life because they needed a black face for Star Wars, has nothing about him, no appeal or charisma and goes on a round table with legends like Tom Hanks to discuss film, first thought was oh they needed a black face again because he was way out of depth and then he starts going on about black victim crap almost instantly, vile.

Must be nice being successful based on colour of skin eh.

Welcome to the human race...
Olivia Wilde

Hardly know who she is but called Jordan Peterson a pseudo-intellectual hero of the incel community, what a brain dead freak.
Well, isn't he?